Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

New video I think

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video New video I think

Last edited by White Bones; 08-10-2011, 11:57 AM.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/michael.ebba

Re: New video I think

Nice iPad commercial.

Am I reading too much into the one Imagineer standing in front of a photo of Pleasure Island?
    sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Hathaway Browne View Post
      Nice iPad commercial.

Am I reading too much into the one Imagineer standing in front of a photo of Pleasure Island?
      I saw that too! With all the rumors swirling, it'll be interesting to see if it was a decoy or on purpose.
      It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Cool video! Thanks!
        Words any Disney fan and especially Disney employee should live by:

"Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money."
        -Walt Disney

"Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."
        -Walt Disney

"I do not like to repeat successes, I like to go on to other things."
        -Walt Disney

"We did it, Disneyland, in the knowledge that most of the people I talked to thought it would be a financial disaster - closed and forgotten within the first year."
        -Walt Disney

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
        -Walt Disney

"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse."
        -Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X