This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video FIRST VIDEO of the Reopened Tiki Room

Okay, as I mentioned in the other thread there's no fountain, just some of the smoke effects from UNM come out where the Bird Mobile lowers. Also, "Let's All Sing Like The Birdies Sing" has been shortened; the sing-along part has been removed and now ends after Pierre's solo.

Re: FIRST VIDEO of the Reopened Tiki Room

That's nice
    They did a great job incorporating newer effects like the sky and lightning into this show. And everything looks so refreshed and new.

Comment

Thanks for posting. That is a welcome change!

Comment

Why post this on the website:
        Originally posted by WDW Official Website
        After all these years, this unique show still offers magical touches and delightful surprises. Even the audience gets into the act, joining in during the ditty "Let's All Sing Like the Birdies Sing."
        If you're taking out the sing along? Other than that....looks good!
        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

great its back hopefully i'll c it 4 real soon! how'd they change the music tracks? go to a studio & edit it like crop & paste or just cropping photos? good 2 do that every once in awhile!
          Epcot rocks! I luv Capt Jack Sparrow, alongside Will & Elizabeth!
          twitter.com/wdwdisneyland7
          myspace.com/wdwdancetwirlnut
          Tiff Prendergast on Facebook
          youtube.com/svhwdwnut

Comment

As a former cast member whom has seen this show more than a few times. The lighting is good, the addition of the feathers on the canopies of the four MC's is clever and unique. I do miss the five minutes they cut out of the original show. Five minutes only means they can get four shows in an hour as opposed to three. I guess at WDW this makes a difference. What I did notice is much of the Tiki Poles did not have their mouths synced correctly and many of the drummers were not quite up to par. These are small details but important to the overall show none the less.

Do not get me wrong, this is still a million times better than the "Under New Management" attempt to update a classic attraction.

I would love to see some future money spent on updating the audio animatronics. This is a great show and wonderful experience to let become technologically outdated.

Thank you WDI for returning at least a form of the original show.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X