Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Castle memories projection show in Dec?

I can't recall the name of the show where they project photos and other images on the castle, but I was wondering if they will still be able to do that with the ice lights installed for Christmas. I don't think that started till after the holiday season ended for 2010 sometime in March. We won't be there till Dec and wanted to see it. Anybody know what the plan will be once the lights go up around Sept/Oct?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Re: Castle memories projection show in Dec?

I can't tell you what Disney is going to do but more just what I assume. I have a feeling that the magic the memories and you won't be shown on the castle during the months of dec and the beginning of Jan. The lights might be to in the way. But again they do put the lights up at the end of sept so it's possible they could change the show just for the holidays. IMHO I think they should change it up for the winter so everyone can still enjoy it. But if they were to say put the lights up in the beging of sept and have a good 3 months to make something that would work with the lights then that would be a welcome addition in my bOol

Imagination is just the start

Comment

Re: Castle memories projection show in Dec?

The other "magical" site reported that magic memories and you would be playing into the holiday season. The castle lights would simply be turned off.

Comment

Working...
      X