• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aotphks
    replied
    Re: New Halloween Disney Parks Merchandise Design

Originally posted by Aladdin View Post
    The Artwork is great, too bad they destroy it with that "disney parks" generic logo. Will they NEVER learn?
    I agree with this sentiment. "Disney Parks" just does not feel special or unique. It's almost a disservice to the individual resorts. I wonder if this merchandise will be the same sold at Hong Kong Disneyland since they are doing a Headless Horseman haunted maze, and I see this character is also used on the design of this halloween merchandise?

Leave a comment:

• mikelieman
    replied

What's with the sexy-witch Minnie?

Leave a comment:

• Aladdin
    replied

The Artwork is great, too bad they destroy it with that "disney parks" generic logo. Will they NEVER learn?

Leave a comment:

• Ice101
    replied

Any thing that says "Disney Parks" should be thrown in the bonfire.

Leave a comment:

• ElusiveWookiee
    replied

Awesome! My dad and I decided a few weeks ago that we would drive down for a weekend in early October. We're both crazy about Halloween, and everything to do with fall.

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    started a topic News New Halloween Disney Parks Merchandise Design

New Halloween Disney Parks Merchandise Design

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10100564338453062.2813309.5121309&l=e04d4e3 1d1&type=1

Hey everyone! I was at the Magic Kingdom last night, and look what the black cat dragged in! Check it out! This design is pretty sweet. It's on everything from cookie tins to coffee mugs. I can't wait till Halloween.
Working...
X