This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Muppet Mobile Lab?

Anybody know where the Beaker and Dr Bunsen Honeydew lab thing is now? Is it currently operating anywhere (either WDW or DLR)? Seems to have disappeared shortly after it got introduced. Going to be at WDW in Dec with two first timers and they like the Muppets thought it would be cool if we could see it out.

Also anyone know where Lucky the dinosaur is now last I knew he was in HKDL when the opened?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Re: Muppet Mobile Lab?

I believe they are still at HKDL but I heard on Muppets wiki that they are building multiple units for all the parks even ones using The Electric-Mayhem

"THAT'S R
    IGHT CARNEGIE STEEL BUILT THIS PLACE"!!!!!

Comment

I would assume that all the parks will get one once the movie opens up. I wouldnt doubt a parade (or at least modifications to the current parades) that feature them as well. I wouldnt even doubt a refurb of Muppets 4D in DHS would happen shortly after if the movie is a hit.....

Disney seems to like to wait for results on thier films before jumping to action...

....well except for the 3 animated blockbusters Mermaid, Beauty & The Beast, Aladdin, and Nemo...

Those seemed to take forever to get permanent attracations to those movies....and Im still waiting for a good aladdin attraction because the carpets in adventurland dont count! Hmm Maybe they could do a clone or similar attraction to Harry Potter with aladdins carpet escaping the cave of wonders...

Shrug...

The return of the muppets is a great thing....and WAY overdue!
      Contestant in the The Future of Imagineering Season 2 contest here on Mice Chat in the Celebrate the Parks section/Disneyland.
      Latest Prjoect in the Contest:
      http://disneyworlddaze.blogspot.com/2011/10/future-of-imagineering-season-2-project.html

"Sometimes, I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion!"

"Bon Voyage!"
      -S.I.R.

"My friends are exciting, just like fireworks igniting, they're inc-reeeeeed-ible."

Comment

I think Lucky is back at WDI. Muppet Mobile lab was last seen at HKDL. Not sure where it is now. Might be back at WDI as well. The Electric Mayhem thing is just a rumor and should be treated as such.

Comment

I would assume that all the parks will get one once the movie opens up. I wouldnt doubt a parade (or at least modifications to the current parades) that feature them as well. I wouldnt even doubt a refurb of Muppets 4D in DHS would happen shortly after if the movie is a hit....
          Don't think that anything else is going to happen with the DHS attraction as a result of the movie, I believe it was just refurbed and got a digital projection.

Disney seems to like to wait for results on thier films before jumping to action...

....well except for the 3 animated blockbusters Mermaid, Beauty & The Beast, Aladdin, and Nemo...

Those seemed to take forever to get permanent attracations to those movies....and Im still waiting for a good aladdin attraction because the carpets in adventurland dont count! Hmm Maybe they could do a clone or similar attraction to Harry Potter with aladdins carpet escaping the cave of wonders...

Shrug...
          ok thanks

---------- Post added 08-28-2011 at 10:52 PM ----------

Thanks aimster, now that you mention it I think I recall reading they were back at WDI, hope they get them back out in the parks again soon. So the guests and enjoy them again.
          Last edited by Disney Magic; 08-28-2011, 06:55 PM.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

Working...
          X