This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Universe of IMAGINATION!!!!!

As we all know during the 2008 renovation of EPCOT CENTERS energy pavilion they repainted the pavilion to its original pattern of reds, yellows, and oranges while this is all good the bad part connects it to Imagination. With the atrocious rehab of 1999 the pavilion also has shades similar to energy they look to much alike. Why can't Disney repaint Imagination so it doesn't collide with energy and while there at it BRING BACK DREAMFINDER!!!!!!

"THAT'S R
    IGHT CARNEGIE STEEL BUILT THIS PLACE"!!!!!

Re: Universe of IMAGINATION!!!!!

Well we all live in hope that the Dreamfinder returns to the Imagination Pavilion, but we're in for a bit of a wait as current management just don't seem to want to do much. Its almost as if they think the Fantasy Forest will be the magic answer to that pesky Potter.
    sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney

Comment

Re: Universe of IMAGINATION!!!!!

A return to the original color scheme would be a welcome start. While they're at it, they could put some plants back in the leapfrog fountain planters. The problem with restoring the exterior would make it clash with that awful interior.

Why bother spending all the money to really bring back Dreamfinder when all they have to do to keep stringing us along is keep putting him on merchandise and trotting out the face character once every dozen years or so.

Edit: OK, so I tried writing something short about The Imagination pavilion for once. Then I noticed something while looking at pictures of the old and new color schemes.
      http://disneyvacationsaustralia.com/...38177SMALL.jpg
      http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5137/5481466139_dbdf53e1b3_o.jpg

Take a look at the water. While the changes to the building's paint job is glaringly obvious, I hadn't noticed that the new color scheme extended to the pond as well. At first I thought the light was just reflecting off the water differently in the new photo, but after a bit of digging it looks like the pond's walls are painted that weird dull pink color and the floor is covered in brown rocks. I'm trying to remember if the old floor was blue rocks or if that's just ripples in the water. The new version looks a little more natural, but the but it does make the area look much cleaner and more cheerful. It is the Imagination pavilion after all, it can get get away with being a little unnatural. That is still an upside-down waterfall, after all.
      Last edited by Dapper Dan; 08-29-2011, 09:51 PM. Reason: Obsession
      It bothers me when people selectively edit quotes to support whatever point they are trying to prove.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X