Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

New Villians Mix & Mingle Show from the Holloween party

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video New Villians Mix & Mingle Show from the Holloween party

They changed up the castle villians show for the holloween party this year. Check out Jeff's awesome video.

I really like the animated banner show at the start of the video too

Re: New Villians Mix &amp; Mingle Show from the Holloween party

While it is nice they refreshed it, I am upset that they cut the Queen Bee Miss Maleficent's number. They are also reusing Tokyo Disneyland music.

:love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:
    We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

Yup some recycled music - not uncommon

Comment

The Doctor is excellent.
        -Bill

Comment

Yes. I will miss the duet between Hook and Maleficent though.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
          Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
          :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

It's not some recycled music, it's ALL recycled music. Halloween-lo-ween from paris(not their parade version, but they've used this version in all the previous years of mix'n'mingle), Dr. Facilier's track from Tiana's Showboat Jubilee(kind've a dull number on its own.. and are we all turned into frogs now or something?) and Tokyo Disneyland's 2009 Halloween parade single..

And I hate the girls' costumes =P

Comment

Is Judge Frollo really that popular to be a headlining for this show? Just seems like an odd choice.

I think my favorite part is the ghosts kite things...
              Contestant in the The Future of Imagineering Season 2 contest here on Mice Chat in the Celebrate the Parks section/Disneyland.
              Latest Prjoect in the Contest:
              http://disneyworlddaze.blogspot.com/2011/10/future-of-imagineering-season-2-project.html

"Sometimes, I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion!"

"Bon Voyage!"
              -S.I.R.

"My friends are exciting, just like fireworks igniting, they're inc-reeeeeed-ible."

Comment

ORDDU: I'm surprised that Jafar wasn't a part of this stage show. He should have been in Frollo's position.

Comment

It's alright, but I like the old version better
                  Many as a kid (1986-1998)Aug 98- Port OrleansMarch 03- Jr Band Trip (offsite)Aug 03- Port OrleansJan 12-Aug 5, 05- CP (CS)Jan 1-5, 06- AS Sports (Solo Trip)May 24, 06 to Jan 5, 07- CP (CS)Jan 31-Feb 3, 07- offsite (solo trip)March 1-3, 2007- Dad + Me (offsite)May 16-Aug 10, 07- CP (CS)Aug 10-12, 07- GF/P&PMay 21-Aug 15, 08- CP (PC)Aug 15-18, 08- AKLMarch 25-29, 09 (off-site)Aug 10, 09-Jan 2, 10- CP (CS)Jan 3-May 14, 2010- CP (CS)Feb 12-16, 2012: DCL DreamOct 20-27, 2012: DCL Fantasy (East)Sept 8-12, 2013: DCL DreamJan 20-24, 2014: DCL MagicFeb 17/18, 2015 AS Music

Jan 12- Aug 5, 2005- Fantasyland Merchandise
                  May 24, 2006 to Jan 5, 2007- Character Attendant
                  May 16- Aug 10, 2007- Epcot WS Custodial/Seasonal CA
                  May 21- July 5, 2008: Casey's (QSFB); July 6-Aug 15, 2008: character attendant
                  Aug 10, 2009-Jan 2, 2010: Toy Story Mania
                  Jan 3-May 14, 2010: Great Movie Ride
                  May 16, 2010~ Fulltime

Comment

Originally posted by DWD Imagineer View Post
                    Is Judge Frollo really that popular to be a headlining for this show? Just seems like an odd choice.

I think my favorite part is the ghosts kite things...
                    Hey I'm offended by this
                    Frollo is finally getting the recognition he deserves as a Disney villain

---------- Post added 09-18-2011 at 01:47 PM ----------

Originally posted by Witches of Morva View Post
                    ORDDU: I'm surprised that Jafar wasn't a part of this stage show. He should have been in Frollo's position.
                    No he shouldn't have
                    Frollo is a way more badass villain

Comment

Originally posted by frollofan View Post
                      Hey I'm offended by this
                      Frollo is finally getting the recognition he deserves as a Disney villain

---------- Post added 09-18-2011 at 01:47 PM ----------

No he shouldn't have
                      Frollo is a way more badass villain

OOops...sorry about that..

If it helps any I liked his head bobbing part when he was in the center of the "pinwheel"
                      Contestant in the The Future of Imagineering Season 2 contest here on Mice Chat in the Celebrate the Parks section/Disneyland.
                      http://disneyworlddaze.blogspot.com/2011/10/future-of-imagineering-season-2-project.html

"Bon Voyage!"
                      -S.I.R.

"My friends are exciting, just like fireworks igniting, they're inc-reeeeeed-ible."

Comment

I actually like the change. Going again for Halloween party during Halloween week I was kinda not looking forward to the show since it's always the same and I've personally seen it a number of times with no change over the past few years.... SO with the new updates and new numbers that are NEW to me, maybe not to others but to me and many people like me it's brand new to me so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing this updated show in person.

Loved that Dr. Facilier was added in and love love love his song. And yeah when I saw those cards used in the dance number I was like "didn't they use those same cards on that boat show number" but then I didn't care because it's Dr. FREAKIN' Facilier! Can't wait to meet him.

And the same Cruella is there again this year. She's been since my very first trip and I look forward to seeing if she remembers me and my "not so scary" trick.

Comment

I'm surprised we haven't seen Mother Gothel on either coast!
                          Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                          An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                          Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                          Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Originally posted by Aladdin View Post
                            I'm surprised we haven't seen Mother Gothel on either coast!
                            I know RIGHT?

If there is a year to debut here THIS is the year! She better be there Halloween night when I'm there. I hope they change up the villians that appear on stage throughout the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
                              I know RIGHT?

If there is a year to debut here THIS is the year! She better be there Halloween night when I'm there. I hope they change up the villians that appear on stage throughout the season.
                              I hope she is a face character....

They need more of them in my opinion....

Speaking of...with the FLE is Gaston going to be a face character? Dont think I have ever seen him at all!

"Bon Voyage!"
                              -S.I.R.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X