Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Would/Could Your Costume Be For Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] What Would/Could Your Costume Be For Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party?

I still can't decide what to dress up as. It has to be something that will pay tribute to something in the Magic Kingdom, not so much paying tribute to a Disney movie. Like maybe a ghost for the Haunted Mansion, not one of "the" ghosts but just a random ghost. OR. A cowboy in connection with the shooter game in Frontierland as well as the dancers in the Halloween parade. OR. A Jungle Cruise guide/skipper-ish. Still undecided.

But what would you dress up if you were going. Or if you are going what do you plan on dressing up as? It would be good to share ideas here. Bounce them off each other.

And no this wonderfully dressed husband is not me but he just doesn't seem to be so fond to be dressed in drag Halloween night.

Re: What Would/Could Your Costume Be For Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party?

Well, I'm going to be no help. I'm going to the party Oct 6 but no desire to dress up. My Duffy & Shellie May bears will be in costume though! Duffy will be a skeleton and Shellie May a fortune teller.

Comment

I'd probably go as Aladdin like I did for my first 6 Halloweens :P hahahaha

Comment

Dreamfinder, if I lived in Florida. )

Timekeeper
        sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
        Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

Hopefully one day I'll be able to afford one of these shindigs. If so, I'm going to try my hardest to convince my girlfriend to go with me as this couple: http://land.allears.net/blogs/jacksp...izons%2029.jpg
          It bothers me when people selectively edit quotes to support whatever point they are trying to prove.
          sigpic

Comment

This year I am going to be at the West Coast version (I think it is just Mickey's Halloween Party), wasn't planning on dressing up but the whole fam damily wanted to be pirates... So I found a Mister Smee costume.
            He felt like his life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
            follow us on Twitter! @MickeyMutineers
            DisregardListen to our podcast on iTunes!

Comment

I'm probably never going to have the cash to make it to the party, but I've been toying with the idea of making a Wicked Queen from Snow White costume.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X