This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] 2 Questions! Weather and bagpipers

We will be in WDW in a week and a half and I wondered about the weather. We have 2 grands we are bringing and limited suitcase space. Any help on that would be appreciated.

We also want to see Off Kilter (I think that is the name) in the Canada pavillion of Epcot. Is there a schedule they stick to, or is it hit and miss? I have heard they are awesome!

Thanks!
    sigpic
    Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Re: 2 Questions! Weather and bagpipers

Sorry off topic, and I'm also sorry I have no info for you but I noticed your from Lompoc....I'm right up the street from you in Santa Maria. Just thought it was funny. Have an awesome time at WDW I'll be making the trek in May.

http://www.amazon.com/Rent-A-Cops-ebook/dp/B00CGP2Y8S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367081996&sr=8-1&keywords=rentacops

Comment

Originally posted by HiddenMickeyBook View Post
      We will be in WDW in a week and a half and I wondered about the weather. We have 2 grands we are bringing and limited suitcase space. Any help on that would be appreciated.

We also want to see Off Kilter (I think that is the name) in the Canada pavillion of Epcot. Is there a schedule they stick to, or is it hit and miss? I have heard they are awesome!

Thanks!
      Next week it is supposed to be sunny and the mid-70's. Off Kilter is on a set schedule, their days off are Monday and Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by DRSeeker View Post
        Next week it is supposed to be sunny and the mid-70's. Off Kilter is on a set schedule, their days off are Monday and Tuesday.
        Thank you so much! I am sure we will enjoy them!

---------- Post added 01-06-2012 at 09:29 AM ----------

Lol! We were thinking of going to Santa Maria today for lunch. Well, Orcutt actually at Rooney's Pub. Great corned beef!

Originally posted by toneloc View Post
        Sorry off topic, and I'm also sorry I have no info for you but I noticed your from Lompoc....I'm right up the street from you in Santa Maria. Just thought it was funny. Have an awesome time at WDW I'll be making the trek in May.
        sigpic
        Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

Love that place. The nachos are a must as well.

http://www.amazon.com/Rent-A-Cops-ebook/dp/B00CGP2Y8S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367081996&sr=8-1&keywords=rentacops

Comment

Check in regularly with weather.com to see the extended forcast. It'll get more accurate the closer your dates get.

Comment

Here's the direct link to the 10 day forecast for the WDW area on weather.com. I suggest bookmarking it and checking it every day because the weather forecast in Florida can change on a daily basis:

10 Day Weather Forecast for The Walt Disney World Resort - weather.com

Comment

The question's already been answered, but make sure you check out Off Kilter. They are indeed awesome!
                It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X