Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another NextGen disaster in the making.

If these elements are being added to the queue, I don't care. Back in the old days there were random photos of kids in that same area anyway. If they want to bring a little of that back with some poorly designed vaguely Mary Blair style cartoon kid post cards made by guests, go ahead.

However, according to the article, these poorly designed vaguely Mary Blair style cartoon kids are going to be projected during the actual ride. If that is the case, it's a really dumb idea.
    It bothers me when people selectively edit quotes to support whatever point they are trying to prove.
    sigpic

Comment

So, the adults who post in this forum mostly despise this idea. But what do your children think?
      "I really do have love to give. I just don't know where to put it."

Comment

Originally posted by quizkid8279 View Post
        So, the adults who post in this forum mostly despise this idea. But what do your children think?
        That's an interesting and valid question. My kids don't seem to mind waiting in line, if the attraction is worth the wait. They aren't really interested in cheap queue games or "interactive" electronics at the parks. We visit WDW to get away from the Wii, Blackberry, TV and iPad. We visit to spend time with each other away from all that. In fact, my son and I played a great game of rock, paper, scissors waiting in line for Soarin' the other day and had a wonderful time.

Comment

"You're dead if you aim just for kids. Adults are just grown-up kids anyway."
          - Walt Disney

"Disneyland is often called a magic kingdom because
          it combines fantasy and history, adventure and learning,
          together with every variety of recreation and fun,
          designed to appeal to everyone."

- Walt Disney

"Disneyland is all about turning movies into rides."
          - Michael Eisner

Comment

Who cares if kids alone like it? A lot of these interactive elements are very much things kids can get at home. Why bother spending all of the money to treck the family to Florida so the kids, and them alone, can have fun doing stuff they can pretty much do at home?

Comment

They think Disney should install carts that sell boogers in Frontierland because the #1 favorite activity of their entire peer group is playing with boogers.

Comment

Working...
              X