This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Clock ticks closer to end of WDW experience

I have a question: will there be any attractions that are "sold out" so to speak on the day/time you want to visit? Like, if I want to go on Space Mountain on July 5th at 2:45 pm, is there a chance that that spot could be "not available?"
    "In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment. We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth we critics must face, is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the new. The world is often unkind to new talent, new creations, the new needs friends." - Anton Ego

Comment

Originally posted by TodAZ1 View Post
      I have a question: will there be any attractions that are "sold out" so to speak on the day/time you want to visit? Like, if I want to go on Space Mountain on July 5th at 2:45 pm, is there a chance that that spot could be "not available?"
      That depends. Did you buy the "priority+plus" option, where you can bump lower value guests?

If you didn't and the model is now 'whatever the market will bear', you could try a discreet gratuity, perhaps 20 dollars or so to get the CMs attention, so they'll bump the other guests and let you on when you want to ride..

Comment

No one knows, all that's been heard, and all this is founded in, are obscure details from unnamed sources and unreliable rumor spreaders. just think that I should throw that out there again as people seem to be missing that key point with all these hypothetical situations and guesses flying around.

Comment

Originally posted by isny View Post
          You do when you fly Singapore Airlines! =D

Best experience ever! It was like Walt Disney himself ran the company!
          I had the same kind of xperiencee on British Airways.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprise if this turn out to be the case. The harm in FPs often shows when FPs for rides such as Soarin run out within an hr after the park opens. It's irritating. And I do worry that if Xpass isn't executing properly, there's gonna be a lot of frustration over lack of scheduling availability.

Comment

So we're still waiting on any kind of OFFICIAL word on this, correct?
              “If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.”
              -Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Originally posted by jordan__edge View Post
                So we're still waiting on any kind of OFFICIAL word on this, correct?
                Pretty much, we can speculate but for all we know Xpass might turn out to be a replacement for ADRs.

Comment

Working...
                X