X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Part of Storybook Circus to open in March

From Disney Parks Blog:Part of New Fantasyland
    Met Anna and Elsa over 1100 times and not afraid to admit it. Just let it go

My YouTube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/ThomasTheImagineer

Re: Part of Storybook Circus to open in March

I'm excited, cant wait. Dumbo has always been my favorite Disney movie so essentially it getting its own land is amazing!

Comment

ORDDU: My sisters and I had a feeling this area wouldn't really open in February--as had been reported a couple of months ago--because it just didn't look as though the construction for it would be completed that soon. Even March seems a bit of a stretch but we'll see...

Comment

Originally posted by Witches of Morva View Post
        ORDDU: My sisters and I had a feeling this area wouldn't really open in February--as had been reported a couple of months ago--because it just didn't look as though the construction for it would be completed that soon. Even March seems a bit of a stretch but we'll see...
        well i mean there's really not that much more left to do. the train station is essentially done now, I believe all the tent skins are on, the base for both dumbos have been installed and the new one is near completion (they were only going to ever have one open in the beginning anyways), the queue is all complete except for one roof and the interactive elements are being brought in now, and casey jr water area is basically done now as well. so all the main work that really needs to be done is the great goofini, which still needs some ride elements installed and clean up, and the dumbo interactive queue.

Comment

This section really doesn't excite me, and I had really hoped they'd leave Snow White open until the Mine Coaster was operational. Sad that they didn't even include a single new dark ride in the expansion.
          Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

Originally posted by SpectroMan View Post
            This section really doesn't excite me, and I had really hoped they'd leave Snow White open until the Mine Coaster was operational. Sad that they didn't even include a single new dark ride in the expansion.

I do believe that The Little Mermaid counts as a dark ride.
            Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Sad to hear about Snow White. The new mine version has got me 0% interested as of now.

But I like everything else. Hopefully I'll get to experience it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KingEric View Post
                  I do believe that The Little Mermaid counts as a dark ride.
                  You're totally correct and I felt stupid later on last night after having posted that. But I was thinking more of traditional B or C-ticket dark rides, not major epic D-scale. But yeah, in fact WDW's Fantasyland will not have a net loss after Snow White closes, but a slight net gain.
                  Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

ORWEN: Of course I'm not all that excited about the Seven Dwarves coaster ride. I'd rather have the Snow White's Scary Adventures stay right where it is. Unless there are some really nice show scenes inside the Dwarf coaster--which I don't think there will be--it'll just be a rollercoaster and not even a long one from what I hear. I was even talking to one of the dwarves about it--Sleepy--and he said he's afraid he'll be awakened all the time if he has to go to work inside that mine!

Comment

Originally posted by Witches of Morva View Post
                      ORWEN: Of course I'm not all that excited about the Seven Dwarves coaster ride. I'd rather have the Snow White's Scary Adventures stay right where it is. Unless there are some really nice show scenes inside the Dwarf coaster--which I don't think there will be--it'll just be a rollercoaster and not even a long one from what I hear. I was even talking to one of the dwarves about it--Sleepy--and he said he's afraid he'll be awakened all the time if he has to go to work inside that mine!
                      I heard and have seen on here that there will actually be a couple of great themed show scenes on the interior, not on the level of SWSA however, but enough to make a balance between thrill and dark ride.

Comment

So happy that Goofini will be open. My 3 year old missed the barnstormer.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X