X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Witches of Morva
    replied
    Re: Philharmagic theater

ORDDU: My sisters and I totally agree with you, Mikelieman, duckling.

ORGOCH: Them goomers runnin' the place can sure come up with a bunch a lame excuses fer not fixin' things, though, that's fer dang sure! I say it's high time some a them GOOMERS got fixed!!!

Leave a comment:

• mikelieman
    replied

There are no effects of low importance. Every effect contributes to Show, or there's no point in installing it in the first place. Given 10 billion in revenue flows through the resort/parks annually, there's no reason they can't fix things properly.

Leave a comment:

• KingEric
    replied

The curtains break regularly. Those projections are projected onto the curtains too. So they project whether or not the curtains work.

It is a low level importance effect. I have seen Philharmagic without the curtains and the rising theater prop.

Which just makes it feel like a room with a giant screen.

It gets fixed regularly and breaks back down regularly

Leave a comment:

• Witches of Morva
    replied

ORDDU: Let's hope it's only temporary. But according to an article by Kevin Yee, the curtains are also missing from Epcot's French Theatre--Impressions de France or whatever it's called. Perhaps doing away with curtains is management's latest and greatest way of exercising more budget cut backs.

Leave a comment:

• Logic Machine
    replied

^The curtains were there in December, so I would assume that this is a temporary thing.

Leave a comment:

• DreamsofColor
    started a topic [Question] Philharmagic theater

Philharmagic theater

I noticed in a recent picture of the Philharmagic theater the curtains that cover the sides of the screen are missing. There are now projections of various instruments to give the illusion of a wall. Is this temporary or a permanent fix? I always loved how the screen would grow longer throughout the show as the curtains moved back. Thanks for any updates
Working...
X