Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues

The MiceChat staff is listening to your PM's and the notes provided in the flagged posts. We will provide more information in a post that will be published no later than Sunday night, 6/23/19. The link will be provided here.
See more
See less

SSE FP comming........

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SSE FP comming........

Originally posted by Twist1234 View Post
    I went on the 4th of July at Epcot last year (the second busiest day at WDW) and the line didn't go over 20 minutes.
    I went just before Christmas 3 years ago and it got as high as 55, and in the archives of Orlando Theme Park news they have several accounts of the line for said attraction getting over the 40 mark, lets not argue semantics. the fact is it can and this addition (again if it does occur) will not affect anything.

Comment

I hope this is true! I also hope the fastpass distribution kiosk for this has a huge flying triangle canopy with a giant wand and neon lights reading "Epcot" topped by Stitch wearing a sorcerer's hat taking a bite out of it. That area needed some jazzing up anyway.

I bet this is just preparing for when Spaceship Earth is gutted and replaced by a roller coaster with a 200 person per hour capacity that has to have its speed reduced to a completely non-thrilling 5 mph 6 months after it reopens, because they don't realize that the building's structure can't handle the forces until after the thing is built.

Now if only they would make fastpasses for the peoplemover. I'm so sick of never having to wait for that thing.
      Last edited by Dapper Dan; 03-01-2012, 12:08 PM. Reason: Because I really need to start proofreading before clicking "submit."
      It bothers me when people selectively edit quotes to support whatever point they are trying to prove.
      sigpic

Comment

If its such a small minority of people getting this treatment and the line is constantly moving then how does this tick off people in the stand by line?
        You will always P.O. people who have been waiting in line all day (for food, the bathroom, other attractions, etc.) to wait longer so others can go ahead of you. That's human nature.
        does waiting 2 more minutes really ruin your day?
        One could ask that of the XPass/FP people as well, since most of the time, the lines are very short for said attraction.
        "In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment. We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth we critics must face, is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the new. The world is often unkind to new talent, new creations, the new needs friends." - Anton Ego

Comment

Originally posted by TodAZ1 View Post
          You will always P.O. people who have been waiting in line all day (for food, the bathroom, other attractions, etc.) to wait longer so others can go ahead of you. That's human nature.
          One could ask that of the XPass/FP people as well, since most of the time, the lines are very short for said attraction.
          Its not like this isn't / wouldn't be offered to everybody, it happens every day on pleanty of attractions in the parks. if you don't get it and you wait in the stand by line you made a conscious decision to do so, you have no one to be mad at but yourself. There is no point in arguing the issue any further because all were doing is talking in hypotheticals with no real info.

Comment

Originally posted by goofy donald View Post
            Its not like this isn't / wouldn't be offered to everybody...
            That totally remains to be seen and is one reason why many are concerned.

Comment

Jim Hill's latest reports say Xpass will be free and open to all.. but is extremely limited (4 reservations per park).. so we'll see what happens.

Comment

I'm actually quite curious to see if and how the physical queue will change... there's hardly room as it is with people passing on both sides of SE, and this could clog up that area even more.
                <3 Princess Schmidtty

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessSchmidtty View Post
                  I'm actually quite curious to see if and how the physical queue will change... there's hardly room as it is with people passing on both sides of SE, and this could clog up that area even more.
                  And the area becomes even worse when it rains and water starts dripping in the middle which creates a big puddle.

Comment

Working...
                  X