Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

Walt Disney World Auditions Information!~

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Walt Disney World Auditions Information!~

Wellllllllll I pretty much want as much information, tips, hints, tricks, ideas, questions, comments, complaints, grievances, and every little tiny detail about a face character audition from Walt Disney World as you can possibly provide. I have two years to prepare and I want to do as much as I can and quick. Just put in ANY information even if you dont think its importants to the situation. THANKS

Re: Walt Disney World Auditions Information!~

I'd recommend trying to find that Face Character Auditions Thread over on the Disneyland forum. You'll find a lot of answers in there.

Comment

Re: Walt Disney World Auditions Information!~

I recommend NOT going to a look-a-like audition! I recommend going to a character/parade performer/look-a-like audition it is much much much better! I thought I was going to a parade audition but it was a look-a-like and we waited 2 hours to go stand in a line in rows and then we were thanked for coming and asked to leave.

There was about 600 people there and we went into a room with about 50 people 2 numbers were called out and the rest of us were asked to leave.

Comment

Working...
      X