This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Walt Disney World Auditions Information!~

Wellllllllll I pretty much want as much information, tips, hints, tricks, ideas, questions, comments, complaints, grievances, and every little tiny detail about a face character audition from Walt Disney World as you can possibly provide. I have two years to prepare and I want to do as much as I can and quick. Just put in ANY information even if you dont think its importants to the situation. THANKS

Re: Walt Disney World Auditions Information!~

I'd recommend trying to find that Face Character Auditions Thread over on the Disneyland forum. You'll find a lot of answers in there.

Comment

Re: Walt Disney World Auditions Information!~

I recommend NOT going to a look-a-like audition! I recommend going to a character/parade performer/look-a-like audition it is much much much better! I thought I was going to a parade audition but it was a look-a-like and we waited 2 hours to go stand in a line in rows and then we were thanked for coming and asked to leave.

There was about 600 people there and we went into a room with about 50 people 2 numbers were called out and the rest of us were asked to leave.

Comment

Working...
      X