X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCSkipr79
    started a topic News More Xpas Madness

More Xpas Madness

Goodbye MK Rose Garden and eerie, quiet, spooky, moss d tree Tower queue w/ echoy 30s music?? I think they do NOT want people like us to to ever go back.

jimhillmedia.com/editor_in_chief1/b/jim_hill/archive/2012/03/04/how-xpass-plans-on-servicing-resort-guests-as-well-as-disney-world-s-day-visitors.aspx How xPASS plans on servicing Resort Guests as well as Disney World's day visitors
    Last edited by penguinsoda; 03-06-2012, 12:35 PM. Reason: Link to non partner site removed

• Twist1234
    replied
    Re: More Xpas Madness

OK this is the point where I draw the line and start calling for bullcrap. 19 attractions with xPass and a third theater for Soarin? Yeah sure Jim...

About the ToT line: if this is real then I don't care! If I can avoid that germ filled touch everything playground like I can on HM then I'm fine with it.
    Last edited by Twist1234; 03-05-2012, 01:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• goofy donald
    replied

Originally posted by Virtual Toad View Post
    as for the 3rd theatre for Soarin... yeah, right. I'll believe that one when I see it.
    So you believe everything on Jim Hill so far except for this? Come on, really this is all totally unconfirmed out of left field hypothesizing not things that are actually going to happen. Hopefully some can begin to realize this. Until you see a rumor statement from a confirmed source, something from Disney, or at least something that's being said over multiple info sites instead of just Jim Hill, in my opinion its not even worth acknowledging as anything more then an idea concept.

---------- Post added 03-05-2012 at 01:50 PM ----------

Originally posted by JCSkipr79 View Post
    Goodbye MK Rose Garden and eerie, quiet, spooky, moss d tree Tower queue w/ echoy 30s music?? I think they do NOT want people like us to to ever go back.

jimhillmedia.com/editor_in_chief1/b/jim_hill/archive/2012/03/04/how-xpass-plans-on-servicing-resort-guests-as-well-as-disney-world-s-day-visitors.aspx"How xPASS plans on servicing Resort Guests as well as Disney World's day visitors
    Through the similar trend of the last few of your threads, just because its on a site like Jim Hill or OTPN does not mean the information is from an actual source or is anything more then someones idea of what they think is happening. I could make a website, post some broad rumors that have been floating around for a while, build some followers, and say one day that an insider told me TDO wants to tear down Cinderella castle and build a wall mart in its place. Does that mean its going to happen now? The sky is not falling, this is once more a totally unconfirmed rumor that was expanded upon (and possibly created by) Jim Hill. There's no sense in yourself and everyone else getting all worked up about something like x-pass occurring if we don't even know a single specific about it or better yet if it will even exist at all.

*Just as an aside, regardless of its truth or not, you do know that the Jim Hill articles you have posted have all been near specifically serving the purpose of promoting the project, therefore providing the exact opposite opinion to yourself and a variety of counterarguments against what your trying to say.*
    Last edited by penguinsoda; 03-06-2012, 12:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Virtual Toad
    replied

And the giant shell game continues.

This will definitely make WDW vacations more complicated. But will it make them any better? Guests will be able to reserve xPasses for EMH now?! I thought the whole point of EMH was smaller crowds and shorter waits!

And really, 19 xPass attractions at the MK alone?!

Seems the powers that be are going out of their way to assure day guests that their trips won't be negatively affected. I don't see them being positively affected either. I still contend we'll be left with scraps after the goodies are handed out to resort guests first.

Some may say, "but dramatically more Fastpass/xPasses will be available, so there will be more than enough to go around!"

I guess that's the case. After resort guests snatch up all the passes for Space, Splash and Thunder, I will still be able to snare a FP for the Peoplemover.

Two other points: as for the 3rd theatre for Soarin... yeah, right. I'll believe that one when I see it.

And as for the reassurance that xPass won't be fully rolled out for years to come... fantastic! At the rate they're increasing their prices, a visit to WDW will be totally unaffordable long before then anyway.
    Last edited by Virtual Toad; 03-05-2012, 09:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X