• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flynnibus
    replied
    Re: Bistro de Paris ruined?

Originally posted by goofy donald View Post
    Bistro de Paris ALWAYS had a children's menu, this is actually a far better and more authentic children's menu then the one that existed before lol.
    Disney's own website says 'There is no children's menu at Bistro de Paris restaurant.'
    Bistro de Paris | Walt Disney World Resort

And it's not listed on any of the planning sites. So maybe while they were accommodating to guests before - there was no set menu it seems.

And there doesn't seem to be any upside to this being in DDP - this only serves to add pressure on costs of the menu and we've seen what that does to other places :/

Leave a comment:

• Virtual Toad
    replied

In a WDW dominated by the DDP and the resulting loss of quality, variety, and accessibilitiy at most restaurants on property, I can't get too worked up over this.

An exclusive, top tier, formal dining experience that doesn't participate in the DDP doesn't have much of a chance at McEpcot anymore. The DDP has changed the quality and the clientele, for better or worse.

Akershus was the first real casualty of Disney's new dining strategy. We don't even bother anymore. If you're not on the DDP, prices are way too high for the mediocrity they're dishing out.

So, meh. Another restaurant lost to the DDP. Goofy Donald's right. Most of today's WDW guests will gladly welcome the change, and if it makes people happy... great.

I can still lament what's been lost mind you, but the WDW that used to be isn't coming back any time soon.

Leave a comment:

• goofy donald
    replied

Originally posted by JCSkipr79 View Post
    Now infected w/ DDP virus AND a children's menu! Are burgers, fried chicken, and guests in t-shirts and flip flops next??
    Bistro de Paris ALWAYS had a children's menu, this is actually a far better and more authentic children's menu then the one that existed before lol. Second the dress code for bistro de paris was essentially non existent anyways, they let people go all the time because it is in a theme park. third those new menu options on the regular menu look great, the menu was getting a little stale there recently I'm glad their upgrading it. also as a side note its a good thing their getting ddp, I'm glad, might as well go the whole way and have all your restaurants under the same program then do it half way.

So thank you JCSkipr 79 for posting this great UPGRADE at WDW haha. You have made me really excited to go eat at bistro de Paris now

Leave a comment:

• JCSkipr79
    started a topic News Bistro de Paris ruined?

Bistro de Paris ruined?

Now infected w/ DDP virus AND a children's menu! Are burgers, fried chicken, and guests in t-shirts and flip flops next??

Working...
X