Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

are there any travel sites for last minute disney deals?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] are there any travel sites for last minute disney deals?

we are wanting to stay on property are there any sites out there for last minute deals?

several years ago i caught a smoking deal for the grand californian in la and it was off a travel site, but that was several years ago

Re: are there any travel sites for last minute disney deals?

supposedly expedia books disney hotels.. but I'm not aware of special channels for Disney marked down rooms. Typically Disney offers promos open to everyone.. and reading normal weekly columns or sites like mousesavers.com always list all these programs.

Comment

Re: are there any travel sites for last minute disney deals?

I've seen some pretty incredible deals on rooms at the Dolphin and Swan on Hotels.com (something like $100 a night compared to $300 normally), but that was a rare exception. From what I've observed, even at slow times most of the resort hotels end up booked full at least a week ahead of time.
      "A paradise for children--and for grownups, too. I don't know when I've had so much fun."-Richard Nixon on Disneyland

Newest Post- Epcot 30x30: Club Cool

Comment

Working...
      X