Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

How many times......

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] How many times......

How many times have you been a guest at Disney World? I say guest because those on here work there(a.k.a. Dancinbelle....lol) get to be there several times a week. Personally, ive been there 22 times. Just wonderin.........

Re: How many times......

23 times, just about once a year since I was 4...someone in the family always worked for an airline so us kids got spoiled with trips once a year, we did 7 trip from Chicago to Disney by conversion van, yeah personally as much as I like driving not happening I don't have the patience of my parents, they should be annointed as Saints for putting up with my 4 sisters and I on a 13 hour car ride..

edit:this is just on vacations even if it was just going to the parks for one day...I can't even imagine the amount of times I went there as a CM from the summer of 03-till the summer of 2005 when I moved back home
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
    -George S. Patton

Comment

I honestly haven't counted, but I've been a regular visitor since 1978 so.... a lot. I'd guess at least 40-50 times, if not more.

Comment

2 but like 40-50 to Disneyland.
        Check out my Disney inspired creations.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110319393135337100862

Comment

Howdy Pards,

Well, course, the place opened back in October of '71...so Mom and Dad and I visited together for the first time in the summer of 1972 and I visited by myself a little later that same year. That was just before I went to work for Uncle Sam for four years...Texas first, then way over thar in Okinawa, Japan. When I got back in November of 1976, I was kinda eager to show my new wife the place...so the next summer we began our traditional visits...

My gosh...'77...that was...35 years ago. The truth is I've kinda lost count of the times we visited over the years... has to be in the upper twenties I suppose. Most of those years we lived way up north...I live roughly 10 or 11 hours away from Walt Disney World now...so...I just got back from a three week visit last month.

The place kinda feels like home in many ways...so many memories there. We bought one of those bricks way back in '94...right up there at the entrance to the Magic Kingdom. It's still there. Hard to believe we bought that 18 years ago. Got one out thar at Disneyland too...

Funny how fast the years fly by when you're havin' fun...

Adios for now. Talk to ya on down the trail.

Wild Ol' Dan
          "I can see the cattle grazin' o'er the hills at early morn…
          I can see the campfires smokin’ at the breaking of the dawn,
          I can hear the bronco's neighin', I can hear the cowboys sing,
          I'd like to be in Texas for the Round-up in the Spring."
          sigpic

Comment

Seven trips for me. The first in 1997, and the last one in 2009.
            BarbaraAnn

Comment

I think I'm up to 7 so far. Number 8 in August!
              “If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.”
              -Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Only 5 trips so far but each time we stay for 14 - 20 days
                Im here for fun and info not be a bully! Carsland here I come:yea:

Comment

I have completely lost count; at least 35-40+. The first was in 1987, I believe.
                  I knew if this business was ever to get anywhere, if this business was ever to grow, it could never do it by having to answer to someone unsympathetic to its possibilities, by having to answer to someone with only one thought or interest, namely profits. For my idea of how to make profits has differed greatly from those who generally control businesses such as ours. I have blind faith in the policy that quality, tempered with good judgment and showmanship, will win against all odds.
                  -Walt Disney

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Trav1Disney View Post
                    Only 5 trips so far but each time we stay for 14 - 20 days
                    Lucky you. I can't imagine there's much that you haven't seen, done, or experienced with trips of those many days.
                    BarbaraAnn

Comment

Only 4 times in my life. boo hoo!
                      WDW: 1981, 1986, 2008, 2012
                      DLR: 1999, 2009
                      DLP: 2010

Like the Beatles? Check out my blog Meet the Beatles for Real
                      http://meetthebeatlesforreal.blogspot.com/

Comment

I have been in a Disney park 5 times now:

Disneyland: 1981 or so, with my parents
                        WDW: 1985 or so, with my parents
                        WDW: 1989 or so, with my parents
                        WDW: June 2010 (first trip by myself, as an adult)
                        DLR: November 2011 (me and my boyfriend and a good friend)

Next trip: Planning on a 9 day trip to WDW in September 2013 to hit ALL the parks there and to stay at a really cool resort, possibly Animal Kingdom for a few nights and then a nice Moderate resort for the other few nights (depending on what I can afford)

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
                          Lucky you. I can't imagine there's much that you haven't seen, done, or experienced with trips of those many days.
                          you would be supised i still find new things every trip and love every minute of it. my dlr trips are way more like 600+
                          Im here for fun and info not be a bully! Carsland here I come:yea:

Comment

I have no idea, but if I had to guess I'd say somewhere in the teens or 20s. My first visit that I'm aware of was when I was about 4 so that would have been around 1983. I remember because I've seen pictures and 8mm film of it. That puts me smack dab in the hot zone for being the right age to have an unnatural obsession with classic EPCOT Center.
                            It bothers me when people selectively edit quotes to support whatever point they are trying to prove.
                            sigpic

Comment

About 25 times. The first time in 1980 with my parents.
                              Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

11, but I would surely go more!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X