Announcement

Collapse

The Future of the MiceChat Forums

See more
See less

What might happen to the Magic Eye theater?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] What might happen to the Magic Eye theater?

In your opinion, what do you guys think will happen to the Magic Eye Theater at the Imagination Pavilion at Epcot when Captain EO closes? I think that it will be gutted to either make way for a longer JII ride, or a bigger Imageworks and gift shop, due to the fact that 3-D movies at theme parks are giving away to 3-D movies at movie theaters. Love to see the original JII with Dreamfinder return with new scenes added in, that's what I think, what do you guys think?

Re: What might happen to the Magic Eye theater?

if they don't bring in a new 3d movie which i expect them too, i could see a new attraction in the location, it certainly has enough space for one.

Comment

Re: What might happen to the Magic Eye theater?

I think it would be another 3D movie with the extra in theater effects that all the other in park films have. The building is too separate from the one that houses the dark ride for a track to be extended to it. That building has plenty of room anyway. If they really needed to extend the ride they could use the second floor. I think if it wasn't going to be used as a theater a real successor to the Imageworks could fill that spot, but again, there's no real need. The pavilion's space is very underused as it is.
      It bothers me when people selectively edit quotes to support whatever point they are trying to prove.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X