Announcement

Collapse
See more
See less

Looking for Soarin' waiting line music - Help please!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Looking for Soarin' waiting line music - Help please!

Originally posted by EC82 View Post
    It plays regularly at Live365!

Slap me and call me Cinderella - how did I not know about this! This is going to make work improve exponentially!
    “Walt Disney is a thing, an image that people have . . . I drink and I smoke and there are a lot of other things I do that don’t fit that image. But that image stands for something, and you don’t have to explain to people what it means.”Walt Disney

Follow me on Twitter at WaltsMartini for Disney Happy Hour at any hour!

Comment

I remember seeing Iceberg in concert in Saganaw, Mi., and he mentioned he did alot of music for Disney World. Thats why i thought about him.

Edited to please the resident SPELLING COP on here....lol
      Last edited by redrhino54; 05-10-2012, 02:53 PM.

Comment

If you are looking to listen to the entire master BGM, it used to plays on MI Radio on another Disney fan website. I will not direct link as I don't believe this site allows it, but their radio station has some fantastic tunes available. You just need to refresh the radio page to get new playlists and scroll through their on-demand type style listening program. I twas availble to listen too at one point, you just have to keep refreshing the player as it randomizes the tracks to provide a different listening experience every time.
        Last edited by Miss Tilly; 05-09-2012, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by redrhino54 View Post
          I remember seeing Iceburg in concert ...
          Since it's come up a couple times, it's Iceberg, not Iceburg.

Only trying to help . . . . .

Comment

If you are looking to listen to the entire master BGM...
            What is a BGM? And will these sites identify the music title and artist when the music is being played? (I'm new to this internet radio stuff).

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Medd63 View Post
              What is a BGM? And will these sites identify the music title and artist when the music is being played? (I'm new to this internet radio stuff).

Thanks!

BGM = Backstage Music...

I don't know if they will Identifiy artist etc. but if you have an Android or Iphone type cell phone you could download a free app called Shazam that will identify the song info for you it will also link you to a site where you could purchase the song...
              The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
              -George S. Patton

Comment

Originally posted by ORD84 View Post
                BGM = Backstage Music...
                I'm pretty sure BGM is Background ​Music
                sigpic WDW Cast Member August 2009 - November 2011

Comment

Originally posted by DancinBelle View Post
                  I'm pretty sure BGM is Background ​Music
                  your right, my bad...thanks for the correction, it's been a looooooooong 40 hour shift, and in another 14 hours I get to do it all over again :yuck:
                  The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
                  -George S. Patton

Comment

live365 will identify what you're listening to. Most of the time they won't list the artist - the music they play will be identified as, for instance, "Epcot Fountain Music Loop", or "Horizons Ride Through", etc. It also helps if you have software that will record from the web. I use the Total Instant Recorder, available from highcriteria.com. I'll record maybe 8 hours or so, then use audio editing software to save the segments that I want. I have a terrific collection of area music, rides (usually older rides and shows that I can't experience live any more), music tracks from shows, etc. It's really a great resource!

Comment

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting also plays a large selection of park music, and has a request feature for members. May be worth looking through their library!
                      sigpic WDW Cast Member August 2009 - November 2011

Comment

Thanks for all the info!

I'll record maybe 8 hours or so, then use audio editing software to save the segments that I want. I have a terrific collection of area music, rides (usually older rides and shows that I can't experience live any more), music tracks from shows, etc. It's really a great resource!
                        Using software of this type, will I be able to convert it to iTunes for use on my iPod?

Comment

I don't use Itunes, so I can't advise you on that. You can convert the files to mp3 or wmv files, which should be OK to load on your ipod player.

Comment

Originally posted by danyoung View Post
                            Since it's come up a couple times, it's Iceberg, not Iceburg.

Only trying to help . . . . .
                            There ya go, i changed it. I LOVE FORUM SPELLING COPS....LOL

Comment

Yeah, I guess I'm one of THEM. . . . .

Comment

Soarin Queue Area Music - Band of Brothers Suite One - YouTube

I believe this may be what you're looking for. I stumbled across it on youtube today and remembered that someone had been looking for it on this forum. The music seems to be from a TV miniseries, but I'm sure that it's the music in the queue- I recognized it as soon as I heard it.

http://www.magicmusic.net/blog/28/en...usic-playlist/
                                http://www.disneymusicloops.com/wdw/...fw-soarin.html

^^^
                                These may also give you some more info.

Comment

I just re-read the OP and realized they were talking about the Soarin' at EPCOT. "Olympic Fanfare" is played in the queue of Soarin' at DCA. sorry about that. Lol

Comment

Hey Medd63,

I heard this artist on my internet radio this afternoon and noticed how similar it was to the Soarin' Line's Music. Maybe we're another step closer to finding out who did this/where we can get it?

Takashi Suzuki - Resonance in Blue

Amazon.com: Resonance: Takashi Suzuki: Music

Comment

Thanks - I'll look into Mr. Suzuki's work. I appreciate the help.

Edit: OK - It can't be his muic - he had his debut recording in 2011 (according to Amazon). We heard the music at Soarin' in 2010!
                                      Last edited by Medd63; 05-29-2012, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                      X