Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

So flipp'n excited!!!!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] So flipp'n excited!!!!

So I've been posting left and right with all my questions on my up coming first trip to WDW. I'm so excited and want to thank all who helped me out with the planning. It's now officially 2 weeks away before I fly out. I'll have many pix to share once I return. Sorry if this thread is kind of non related to anything relevant. And once again thank you everyone for all the help of the last 6 months of planning.

http://www.amazon.com/Rent-A-Cops-ebook/dp/B00CGP2Y8S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367081996&sr=8-1&keywords=rentacops

Re: So flipp'n excited!!!!

Now I'm vicariously excited!

Comment

I'm planning my trip for August, and I am SO jealous you're going while Snow White's Scary adventures is open! Can't wait to see your pictures!!
      sigpic WDW Cast Member August 2009 - November 2011

Comment

Extensive planning for a WDW vacation is necesscary, but half the fun!

Have fun, and try not to rush things. WDW is very much more of a resort than Disneyland. Spend a few hours just walking around your hotel, or explore another hotel you're curious about. Epcot and Animal Kingdom are all about ambience and enjoying the experience, not just rushing from attraction to attraction.

Enjoy seeing and experiencing the differences between WDW DL, the good and the bad, and have fun!
        My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Comment

Have a great time!
          Zippity doo dah, Zippity aye, My oh my what a wonderful day, Plenty of sunshine coming my way,
          Zippity doo dah, Zippity aye. Mister blue bird's on my shoulder. it's the truth, it's actual, everything's satisfactual!
          Zippity doo dah, zippity aye, zippity doo dah, zippity aye!

Comment

Working...
          X