Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

1 Day, 1 Park....Which one?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1 Day, 1 Park....Which one?

This will probably be an unpopular opinion, but I would say Hollywood Studios.

I think that Epcot frankly just doesn't have a decent amount of interesting stuff. Not that it's not nice or anything, and there still is some great stuff there of course, but it's my personal least favorite of the four parks.

Hollywood Studios has the superior version of ToT, Rock n' Roller Coaster, Great Movie Ride (one of the greatest dark rides Disney has ever produced IMO.) and Fantasmic, as a well as just a really great atmosphere in general.

Never been to Islands of Adventure so couldn't comment.
    WDW: March 2004, August 2005, Summer 2006, March 2012, July 2013, December 2013/January 2014
    DL: April 2011, December 2011, December 2012/January 2013, June 2014, December 2016, May 2017, October 2017, December 2017
    HKDL: July 2016

Comment

Even if Test Track was up, I don't think Epcot is worth a one-shot visit. If you have teenagers, they will get bored easily as there are only two rides (excluding Spaceship Earth, a roller coaster museum, and Mission Space, staring at a screen can be done at home). Hollywood Studios isn't that much better, but it has more possible attractions such as Tower of Terror (the original version, much better than the California version), Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, "Lights, Motors, Action!", Indiana Jones, American Idol, and more. Islands of Adventure, is another story, however... I think you should consider everything, except Epcot. It's Great, but it's not jam packed with activities.

Comment

MK or Epcot. I don't spend too much Imelda in AK.

Comment

Working...
        X