Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

WDW Music & Live365

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] WDW Music & Live365

First, I am NOT employed by Live365, get no kickbacks, etc.! I just noticed in the thread about Soarin' music that several people didn't know about Live365.

It's Internet radio, at Live365 Internet Radio Network - Listen to Free Music, Online Radio. You can listen commercial free by subscribing, and D23 members get a special rate -- you can read about that here:

I love Live365. I work from home, and I have it playing pretty much all the time. These are the stations I have programmed to listen to most often:

DVCRadio - Welcome Home (because it plays lots of background music, or BGM, from the resorts themselves)
    D-Magic Radio
    Intercot Radio
    Sorcerer Radio
    MouseWorld Radio 1, 2 & 3

There are others, of course, but between these, I can pretty much find what I'm in the mood for anytime. I love being able to listen to Future World music, Monorail spiels, etc. I'm THAT much of a complete Disney nerd.

I paid for the subscription several years ago when we had TiVo so I could listen to it through my TV audio system. Now that we have AT&T Uverse, I limit my listening to the computer, but since I'm glued to the computer almost all day, it works for me!

It's also a great perk of being in D23 that this is one of the discounts.
Working...
X