This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Big Thunder reopening?

Everything I've found lists May 27 as the opening date for the newly refurbed Big Thunder. With that being just a few days away has anyone heard if it is indeed ready to reopen this weekend?

Re: Big Thunder reopening?

If the date hasn't changed this close to the planned reopening, then you can bet it'll be open the 27th.

Comment

Here's a great site that shows Big Thunder, post refurb, in practically every angle you ever cared (or didn't care) about.

Comment

Glad it's going to be open when I'm down there. If I'd found out that both Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and Test Track were going to be closed for refurbishment during my trip in...*looks at calendar* ten days, I might have had an aneurysm.

Comment

I heard they added a/c to the queue, is that true?
          buzz2001's Unofficial Coronado Springs Resort Website

Check out the CSR forums!

Comment

Originally posted by buzz2001 View Post
            I heard they added a/c to the queue, is that true?
            Having just rode it, no. And that wouldn't really be practical either, considering that the queue is entirely open.
            I knew if this business was ever to get anywhere, if this business was ever to grow, it could never do it by having to answer to someone unsympathetic to its possibilities, by having to answer to someone with only one thought or interest, namely profits. For my idea of how to make profits has differed greatly from those who generally control businesses such as ours. I have blind faith in the policy that quality, tempered with good judgment and showmanship, will win against all odds.
            -Walt Disney

sigpic

Comment

The queue line is wider now so you dont have to rub elbows with the other lines.

Comment

Originally posted by irish View Post
                The queue line is wider now so you dont have to rub elbows with the other lines.
                That's always a welcome thing...can't tell you how many times I was looking back and accidently bashed my head against someone....
                The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
                -George S. Patton

Comment

Working...
                X