Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Expedition Everest coming soon but when ?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expedition Everest coming soon but when ?

Walt Disney World's website is reporting that January 16th will be the opening of Expedition Everest new website www.disneyeverest.com .But does anyone actually when the attraction will be opening ?
    Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Re: Expedition Everest coming soon but when ?

It will have DVC previews at the end of January, but the official opening is going to be in April 2006. Most likely it will officially open on April 22nd (AK's birthday). Look for soft openings though between January & April.
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Comment

MLK Weekend... that's when the cast begins doing soft openings.

Comment

Did anyone see the ride video they played during the WDW Christmas Parade?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill
          MLK Weekend... that's when the cast begins doing soft openings.
          So other than DVC weekend (and for those of us who are not DVC) we have no shots to ride it before that wicked crowded weekend? No fun.

Comment

Even though the parks will be crowded, Everest probably won't be that crowded... it's not really being promoted as being open. And chances are it won't be open everyday that weekend anyway. It's very hit or miss.

Comment

Oh no... My cp doesn't start until Feb 1... hopfully there'll be annother (later) cast preview of the ride...

"Back off, Lilo... he's all mine!"
              My MySpace... or...My Facebook
              Coldplay = Love

"Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days you are the statue." - The Office (BBC)

Comment

What a shame. I'm not really close enough to do daily pop ins to see if it is open. I wish we had something more concrete.

Actually I wish I was in DVC.

Comment

I've heard talk around other boards that the AP preview might be the same weekend, do you have an AP? There will be a preview for that too.
                  It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo
                    I've heard talk around other boards that the AP preview might be the same weekend, do you have an AP? There will be a preview for that too.
                    Yes I do. I am just wicked jeleous (sp?) of all those DVC members.

Comment

Awww, you guys, don't spoil my dream that it will be soft open soon for me.

I don't ride roller coasters (afraid of what they can do to my back) but if I can somehow get into Everest I'll just hold on until my fingers go pale.
                      Last edited by MickeyMania; 12-28-2005, 02:35 PM.

Comment

By the way, the grand opening festivities will be on Friday, April 7, 2006.
                        -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
                        I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

Comment

I know that's the date on the Cast Portal, but I'm not so sure it is set in stone yet.

Comment

Originally posted by pyrateslife4me84
                            By the way, the grand opening festivities will be on Friday, April 7, 2006.
                            you sure it's not April 1.. Imagine the press disney can get... and they can let stitch ride the mountain first...

(then break it and make it out of commishon for a few days and it is dedicated and reopened on earthday 2006) lol

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986
                              you sure it's not April 1.. Imagine the press disney can get... and they can let stitch ride the mountain first...

(then break it and make it out of commishon for a few days and it is dedicated and reopened on earthday 2006) lol
                              April 7 is a Friday and it's when Disney has it planned.
                              -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
                              I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X