This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] My idea for EuroCOT

I think the third park at Disneyland Paris resort alongside Disneyland Paris and Disney's Studios Park should be a DLP clone of Epcot called EuroCOT.

EuroCOT's version of Spaceship Earth will be called Sunstation Earth, because it will have bronze tinted glass panels like the ones you see at the Sunsphere in Knoxville, Tennessee. EuroCOT will also have the Ventureport from the ill-fated WestCOT, and it's own versions of Innoventions, Test Track, Universe of Energy, The Land, Horizons, and Journey Into Imagination hosted by Dreamfinder and Figment of course. EuroCOT's World Showcase will have seven larger pavilions each representing the continents instead of a pavilion for each country like at Epcot.

Do you guys have any other suggestions for EuroCOT, i'd love to see them. So what do you think?

Re: My idea for EuroCOT

I'd like to see another park in Paris. How about bringing back the Communicore? I think that we won't be seeing another Paris Park for a while because of how Disney Studios is doing.
    Of course, there's always my way....

Comment

Re: My idea for EuroCOT

I think it's important to remember that a western version of EPCOT at Disneyland - not Europe, I know, but I still think it's relevant - was actually in the planning stages, but never got past that, becoming one of Michael Eisner's many 'Disney Decade' projects (think Tomorrowland 2055 and Disney's America) that ended up becoming mainstays in oft-discussed lists of unrealized Disney theme park concepts. WestCOT - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not sure what the park bigwigs nowadays would think of building an EPCOT-type park elsewhere, but given Paris's past struggles, I'm not sure they'd necessarily be so open to the idea.

Comment

Working...
      X