Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any Disneyworld discounts for Disneyland Annual passholders...Ticket Wise?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Are there any Disneyworld discounts for Disneyland Annual passholders...Ticket Wise?

Are there any Disneyworld discounts for Disneyland Annual passholders...Ticket Wise?

My folks are heading to Florida to stay in a Time share they got so they aren't staying on property.
    They have Disneyland annual passports, but were wondering if they could get any discounts on tickets for Disneyworld while they are down there?

A love of Disney that sometimes borders on the edge of crazy ---but I'm okay with that

http://braddisneylandblog.blogspot.com/

Re: Are there any Disneyworld discounts for Disneyland Annual passholders...Ticket Wi

There aren't any ticket discounts offered, however, depending on how many days they are planning to visit the WDW parks (and which level Disneyland AP they already have) it may be cost-effective for them to upgrade their pass to a Premier, which is good for Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort parks.

Comment

Re: Are there any Disneyworld discounts for Disneyland Annual passholders...Ticket Wi

Since they are staying offsite this may help. Some people have reported thier DLR AP got them free parking at WDW parks. I'm not sure if they just all happened to find courteous CMs at the parking booths or what.
      Be Cool Stay in School!
      Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X