X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] An EPCOT junkie just died and went to heaven

Me.

This just looks absolutely incredible. The only thing that could make it better is if we could get in a time machine and actually hold it at EPCOT Center circa 1988.

D23 got this one right. I am so there. You?

http://d23.disney.go.com/events/2012...y-celebration/

Thoughts? Even the logo makes my heart beat faster.

Re: An EPCOT junkie just died and went to heaven

Sweet! I wonder if anyone will show up in 1982 fashion.

Comment

Ha! That's a good thought. Maybe I'll wear my preppy shorts, an Izod shirt and some Sperry topsiders.

Comment

Oh my, this makes me want to be a D23 member now

Comment

Originally posted by notpennysboat View Post
          Oh my, this makes me want to be a D23 member now
          I just read another set of forums where people are complaining about the cost. That's too bad for them. Seriously, this is one event I'd pay DOUBLE that cost to attend; a bunch of people who are as excited about EPCOT as me? More so? And to hear from that group of people and feel like you're getting something that goes WAY beyond the Future World tour that costs about the same amount per person and lasts a few hours?

Geez, sorry, but I'm just trying to figure out if I can get the time off of work, because I might have to choose this over my job. ;-)

Comment

Good point

Comment

Originally posted by EC82 View Post
              I just read another set of forums where people are complaining about the cost. That's too bad for them. Seriously, this is one event I'd pay DOUBLE that cost to attend; a bunch of people who are as excited about EPCOT as me? More so? And to hear from that group of people and feel like you're getting something that goes WAY beyond the Future World tour that costs about the same amount per person and lasts a few hours?

Geez, sorry, but I'm just trying to figure out if I can get the time off of work, because I might have to choose this over my job. ;-)
              You sure it won't turn into a massive gripe session about Horizons being gone, Ellen ruining "Universe of Energy" and of course...the Imagination pavilion?

<grin>
              1982 - Contemporary (1 week), 1987 - Visit (2 weeks, offsite), 1988 - Visit (1 week, offsite), 1989 - Visit (3 weeks, offsite), 1990 - Visit (5 weeks, offsite), 1991 - Visit (6 weeks, offsite), 1992 - Visit (6 weeks, offsite)
              1993 - Visit (6 weeks, offsite), 1994 - Visit (6 weeks, offsite), 1995 - Visit (6 weeks, offsite)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X