X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wonders of Life Pavilion

Originally posted by MrsMonroe View Post
    the structure is big enough to fit tomorrowland in it so its gonna have to have something else as well
    Well, there's a thought! Pull Tomorrowland up and plunk it in there! It seems to be the red-headed stepchild of the Magic Kingdom, anyway!

Seriously, though, I'd love to see the life sciences represented in Future World again. I think a retooled Body Wars, without the hackneyed you're-on-a-training-mission-unti-something-suddenly-goes-wrong story, could still be a draw.

The cynic in me is resigned to the present situation, though. A good chunk of EPCOT's atendance is currently event-driven, and if they can use that space for events without spending any money on it, they probably will continue to do so.

Comment

Re: Wonders of Life Pavilion

Epcot isn't Vegas, where a 5 year old hotel could be considered due for demolition. I think the pavilion should be retained and reused somehow. The problem with WOL was always the placement and lack of good facade. Too many trees blocked the view of the place and thus most casual guests passed it right by. It has to be in your face these days or the audience won't put forth the effort...
      Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

Working...
      X