Beach Club - 3 times
    Boardwalk - 2 times
    Caribbean Beach - 1 time
    Grand Floridian - 1 time
    Disneyland Hotel - 1 time
    Pop Century - 3 times
    DTD Holiday Inn Express - April 1st - April 5th

Re: Favorite Ride at DHS?

Star tours! I like tt but prefer the dca version better actually. And the backlot tour is just sad!
    BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

Comment

ToT all the way.

I don't think there's a single other ride at Disney (World or Land) that I can ride 10 times in a row and never get tired of it.

Comment

Tower of Terror.

Not only my favorite ride at DHS, but maybe my favorite Disney ride PERIOD.

Comment

Tower of Terror.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
          http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Tower of terror, for so many reasons. For its gorgeous theming, beautiful queue, understandable storyline, how it fits in the park, ride system, costumes, Cast Members, and crazy stories. I was lucky enough to ride by myself, not a single other person in my elevator, ten years after my first ride and it was just a terrifying as it was then. There are so many small sounds and effects that are only apparent when you ride in complete silence. My friend let me see the control room, and while showing me buttons, accidently shut the ride down =D Everything about the ride is perfection. Star Tours was my favorite to ride with my dad, as we have watched the original films many times together.
            sigpic WDW Cast Member August 2009 - November 2011

Comment

The Great Movie Ride. I'm a teenager who is stuck in the past and so I love to see all the movies represented in the ride (MOST OF WHICH ARE IN MY COLLECTION). The whole things is pure nostalgia for movie lovers (NOT CRITICS) with a chance to step into the movie in ways Universal can't i.e. the car hold ups.

See ya walkin' right down the middle of ol' Main Street USA

"THAT'S R
              IGHT CARNEGIE STEEL BUILT THIS PLACE"!!!!!

Comment

It would have to be a tie between Star Tours and The Great Movie Ride for me. I have yet to experience TSMM at DHS.

Comment

Tower of Terror. It is a must do any time I am there. Favorite ride!!
                  Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I like RnRC, but the Great Movie Ride is awesome. If they can just get rid of that film at the end.
                    DisneyTwins
                    Since May 2003

Comment

Back Lot Tour !!!......ok, ok, im old and need some quiet time from now and then ....lol

Comment

On the list, I voted Star Tours, but all together my favorite there is Great Movie Ride. Pitty it wasn't on the list.
                        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...oto-heavy.html
                        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ip-report.html
                        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...something.html

No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

I voted Tower of Terror, but to be fair, I haven't been on the new Star Tours yet. I'm a huge Twilight Zone fan though, so it's not likely to be unseated.
                          It bothers me when people selectively edit quotes to support whatever point they are trying to prove.
                          sigpic

Comment

Tower of Terror is one of the most detailed thrill(and in general) attractions. The build-up is so great that the actual attraction is even better. A close second is Star Tours(either the original or the new one). My favorite that is not on the list is the Great Movie Ride.
                            sigpic

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/

Comment

Tower of Terror! Thrilling, and about 10 minute line every time I go.
                              sigpic

Comment

ORWEN: I like the Beauty & the Beast show best!

ORGOCH: That ain't no ride, ya dumb cluck!

ORDDU: Hmmm....I suppose it COULD be--if you know how to play your cards just right...

Comment

Great Movie Ride!!

Of course...I'm kind of biased
                                  Many as a kid (1986-1998)Aug 98- Port OrleansMarch 03- Jr Band Trip (offsite)Aug 03- Port OrleansJan 12-Aug 5, 05- CP (CS)Jan 1-5, 06- AS Sports (Solo Trip)May 24, 06 to Jan 5, 07- CP (CS)Jan 31-Feb 3, 07- offsite (solo trip)March 1-3, 2007- Dad + Me (offsite)May 16-Aug 10, 07- CP (CS)Aug 10-12, 07- GF/P&PMay 21-Aug 15, 08- CP (PC)Aug 15-18, 08- AKLMarch 25-29, 09 (off-site)Aug 10, 09-Jan 2, 10- CP (CS)Jan 3-May 14, 2010- CP (CS)Feb 12-16, 2012: DCL DreamOct 20-27, 2012: DCL Fantasy (East)Sept 8-12, 2013: DCL DreamJan 20-24, 2014: DCL MagicFeb 17/18, 2015 AS Music

Jan 12- Aug 5, 2005- Fantasyland Merchandise
                                  May 24, 2006 to Jan 5, 2007- Character Attendant
                                  May 16- Aug 10, 2007- Epcot WS Custodial/Seasonal CA
                                  May 21- July 5, 2008: Casey's (QSFB); July 6-Aug 15, 2008: character attendant
                                  Aug 10, 2009-Jan 2, 2010: Toy Story Mania
                                  Jan 3-May 14, 2010: Great Movie Ride
                                  May 16, 2010~ Fulltime

Comment

Heard some Big Band music playing at a restaurant here in Central Florida and my mind and memory went straight to Tower of Terror. That should show the world how much I love this ride...

Peace,
                                    Roo
                                    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

How is the Great Movie Ride not part of this poll? (Especially when the Backlot Tour is on there...)

But, of the options available, Tower of Terror by a mile.
                                      I knew if this business was ever to get anywhere, if this business was ever to grow, it could never do it by having to answer to someone unsympathetic to its possibilities, by having to answer to someone with only one thought or interest, namely profits. For my idea of how to make profits has differed greatly from those who generally control businesses such as ours. I have blind faith in the policy that quality, tempered with good judgment and showmanship, will win against all odds.
                                      -Walt Disney

sigpic

Comment

great movie ride...

it's nostalgic, thematic, and good fun for the first time you ride it. The 2nd time is nice too. Just don't ride it over and over and over you'll get bored. Some of the movies need updated to more popular ones / more popular old ones. However, it's still great.

Tower of Terror is a great themed ride. I just don't like how it makes me want to lose my lunch every time I ride it.

TSMM was the one I ended up picking out of those. It's loads of fun for the whole family and well themed. The lines are the only bad thing.
                                        Hoping to raise enough money to go to DL from Pennsylvania with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. (We went there on our honeymoon!)

If you would like to contribute to the cause for a relatively poor private school teacher. Please private message me. I'd be very thankful.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X