Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Storybook Circus

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Storybook Circus

Hi everyone. This week I'm in Disney World and went over to see Storybook Circus. I was wondering what was going to be going in the former toon town tents. Every cast member I asked had no idea. This may have been explained before.
    :ap: New York Mickey Fan :ap:

Re: Storybook Circus

I believe they will be for shops. I could be wrong, but since there is no real big retail space in that part of the park, it's likely. I'm also thinking one will be a meet and greet. Not entirely 100% sure on either of these.
    DisneyTwins
    Since May 2003

Comment

One will be retail space. I believe the other will be a meet-and-greet. Also, the one they're currently building is rumored to be a quick-service location.

Comment

Retail space, meet n greet location and what is being called Pete's circus sideshow.
        BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

Comment

Originally posted by mickdaddy View Post
          Retail space, meet n greet location and what is being called Pete's circus sideshow.

Pete's Silly Sideshow is what the meet and greet is going to be, I believe. And the third might be more like the Cozy Cone from what I've read, a collection of glorified ODVs.

However, I don't think we've heard anything official yet.
          It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X