Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Wanna Go Back To Disney World - Or Should I?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I Wanna Go Back To Disney World - Or Should I?

Many people use that tactic, about taking a break in the middle of the day. Not a bad theory. However, when traveling with a group, we will have to see about how the group feels about that.

Annette mentioned seeing Blue Man Group at Universal. However the tickets cost $69. Not worth it to me.
    BarbaraAnn

Comment

Something tells me that if you saw it, you would think it was money well spent and would probably be the biggest highlight of your trip. I haven't seen it, but everyone who has raves about it.
      "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

Comment

I won't stop anyone else in my group from spending the $69 dollars. Showtime is 8 p.m. on the days we will be there. I'll pass, on spending that much money on a show.
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

Personally, USO and Sea World has had more new attractions that WDW, so it is your choice if you want to visit.
          The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

Comment

I personally have never been to Universal, so I am looking forward to the new experience. As far as Disney World, the attraction for me there, will be the new additions to Fantasyland and the special Epcot event.
            BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
              I won't stop anyone else in my group from spending the $69 dollars. Showtime is 8 p.m. on the days we will be there. I'll pass, on spending that much money on a show.
              IMO, having been to Universal a bunch of times since they first opened the studios and having been to Universal in Hollywood.

2 days there is a lot for me, and if you aren't riding the coasters maybe for your group too. Having the show as a supplement may be a good option to round out those days.
              Be Cool Stay in School!
              Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

I guess that I should have researched the priced of the tickets for the Blue Man Group, before I posted about it in this thread. Then, I would not have brought the subject up. I never mind a small expense for doing something as part of a group. However, this would be almost a $300 expenditure for the entire group. It reminds me of Cirque Du Soleil. Another show that is expensive, that I have never been interested in seeing.
                BarbaraAnn

Comment

My grandson wants us to spend one day at Animal Kingdom, rather than at DHS. He wants to be able to ride Everest again. I think that my friend Annette will like Animal Kingdom. I do need to do a bit of research into the new attractions that have come to that park, since last I was there in 2009
                  BarbaraAnn

Comment

My grandson wants us to spend one day at Animal Kingdom, rather than at DHS. He wants to be able to ride Everest again. I think that my friend Annette will like Animal Kingdom. I do need to do a bit of research into the new attractions that have come to that park, since last I was there in 2009

The new Test Track and new Fantasyland. And some small things but nothing major.
                    Be Cool Stay in School!

Comment

My vacation is just 28 days away.
                      BarbaraAnn

Comment

My vacation is just 28 days away.

4 tiny weeks.
                        Be Cool Stay in School!

Comment

4 weeks to get ready for some fun.
                          BarbaraAnn

Comment

My vacation is just 8 days away and I thought that I would post our park schedule here; I have been studying early entry days, and I think this works the best for us, since we are not staying onsite.

Friday, April 12: Arrival Day - No Parks

Saturday, April 13: Magic Kingdom

Sunday, April 14: Epcot

Monday, April 15: Universal/IOA

Tuesday, April 16: Universal/IOA

Wednesday, April 17: Magic Kingdom

Thursday, April 18: Beach Day

Friday, April 19: Departure Day
                            Last edited by Barbaraann; 04-07-2013, 04:28 AM.
                            BarbaraAnn

Comment

My vacation begins on Friday, and I am really getting excited. The same way I was the very first time I went back in 1997.
                              BarbaraAnn

Comment

It's going to be great, I just know it!
                                Be Cool Stay in School!

Comment

Anticipation Mounting.

Just two more days.
                                  BarbaraAnn

Comment

I heard they are closing for the weekend..... something about cleaning the park

Have Fun!

Comment

Working...
                                    X