This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Vmk

I know that this website has been down for a while now but I want to know who wants it back and what you would like to be different abot it.
    Trips to WDW / DLR

Wilderness Lodge - 2 times
    Beach Club - 3 times
    Boardwalk - 2 times
    Caribbean Beach - 1 time
    Grand Floridian - 1 time
    Disneyland Hotel - 1 time
    Pop Century - 3 times
    DTD Holiday Inn Express - April 1st - April 5th

Re: Vmk

Ah yes, I remember VMK fondly. I like many wish that it would return, but not in its previous form. I would like to be able to "ride" the attractions.
    sigpic

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/

Comment

I remember VMK my friend told be about it and I joined a month later it was canceled. I would love to see it more interactive with your avatar able to ride rides and then explor the story behind it. Unlock Disney History and maybe even have more parks.

Comment

VMK lost me when I discovered you couldn't even type the word "love" without being censored.
        WDW: March 2004, August 2005, Summer 2006, March 2012, July 2013, December 2013/January 2014
        DL: April 2011, December 2011, December 2012/January 2013, June 2014
        HKDL: July 2016

Comment

VMK was awesome. The magic pins and the games and the events...it was a great casual game. I didn't have a computer that could handle play longer than 10 minutes then, so it's a shame that I can't play it now. There's a mirror site available if you do a little searching, but it's definitely not the same as the real thing.

Comment

I miss VMK.
            I think about it every once in a while.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X