Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh, my! The military historians are at it again....

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Oh, my! The military historians are at it again....

"Mike Station", indeed!

Military Strategy: What are the optimal siege tactics for taking Magic Kingdom's Cinderella Castle? - Quora

Re: Oh, my! The military historians are at it again....

Watch out for Character spetnatz detachments! Those heads can carry a lot of ammo. I can see it now: Paintball Day at the Magic Kingdom. )
    Last edited by Victor Brunswick; 07-18-2012, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Rofl epic
      Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

omg seriously! lol
        sigpic

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

Comment

Build a trojan Mickey Mouse and wheel it up to the unsuspecting Fantasyland nobility and when the least expect it unleash the army of pirates and ninja working together to take the castle and surrounding realm, the pirates get drink booty and song and the ninja get weapons:yea:. All the while the aramda of Civil War style ironclads lay siege from the Rivers of America and Seven Seas Lagoon.

See ya walkin' right down the middle of o'l Main Street USA

"THAT'S R
          IGHT CARNEGIE STEEL BUILT THIS PLACE"!!!!!

Comment

It's a good article but the battle plan itself is flawed... the east approach is all in the open. I would approach from the west, first I would move the troops up the canal that is north of the grand floridian, moving into the rivers of america, landing at the mark twain and keel boat docks. From those docks the forces would split into three units one proceding through liberty square as diversion while two would head to fantasyland... one to secure the rail station the other to take the castle.
            The fountain of youth really is in Florida... thats why they built Walt Disney World where they did.

Comment

My favorite part:
              ***Secondary Objective: While in Fantasyland we will have the opportunity to take down the menace of all parents everywhere. The "It's a Small World" ride will be within our reach. Our secondary objective is to eliminate the ride with extreme prejudice. This isn't a capture mission like the castle, but one of complete annihilation. Expect heavy casualties as their adorable repetitiveness burns into your skulls like white phosphorous in the jungle. Our sacrifices will be great, but our suffering is in the name of protecting others.

Comment

Originally posted by kcnole View Post
                My favorite part:
                ***Secondary Objective: While in Fantasyland we will have the opportunity to take down the menace of all parents everywhere. The "It's a Small World" ride will be within our reach. Our secondary objective is to eliminate the ride with extreme prejudice. This isn't a capture mission like the castle, but one of complete annihilation. Expect heavy casualties as their adorable repetitiveness burns into your skulls like white phosphorous in the jungle. Our sacrifices will be great, but our suffering is in the name of protecting others.
                My favorite part too!

I found that to be rather funny! I don't see how anyone but terrorists would want to take control of a Disney Theme Park though!

Comment

Originally posted by A113PoCfan View Post
                  My favorite part too!

I found that to be rather funny! I don't see how anyone but terrorists would want to take control of a Disney Theme Park though!
                  THEY WANT TO STEAL OUR MAGIC!!!!!!

See ya walkin' tight down the middle of o'l Main Street USA

"THAT'S R
                  IGHT CARNEGIE STEEL BUILT THIS PLACE"!!!!!

Comment

That picture down Tinkerbell's flight cable is amazing!!
                    and always let your conscience be your guide

Comment

pretty epic....I lol'd all afternoon yesterday reading this
                      The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
                      -George S. Patton

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X