X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Now THIS shows how much I miss it!

Originally posted by Pacha View Post
    Another great way to get a Park fix is to listen to Disney music, especially the background and show music you hear at the Parks and resorts. There are some Disney streaming audio sites out there that are great for that sort of thing.

:music:
    I do that sometimes when I'm in a creative mood. It puts me in a Disney-kind of state as if to unlock my imagination.

Comment

Re: Now THIS shows how much I miss it!

Originally posted by Pacha View Post
      Another great way to get a Park fix is to listen to Disney music, especially the background and show music you hear at the Parks and resorts. There are some Disney streaming audio sites out there that are great for that sort of thing.

:music:
      Yes - this is good - I actually love Live 365 - there are several stations on there that only play Disney park music - I bought a Kindle Fire a few months ago and of course, the first thing I searched for in the music and film catalogs were all things to do with the Disney parks. I found some great stuff that I'd never seen before. I also found several collections of Disney music done by jazz musicians - very cool.

Comment

Working...
      X