Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Crazy Attraction Design for Disney World

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Crazy Attraction Design for Disney World

It looks cool, but I don't have a clue about what kind of attraction would use two orbiting vehicles moving along a single track:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	spinner ride (Custom).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	138.2 KB
ID:	7369419
    sigpic

Re: Crazy Attraction Design for Disney World

I think this was the original design for RSR.

Comment

Looks a little like toystory concept
      Im here for fun and info not be a bully! Carsland here I come:yea:

Comment

Looks like something that would make me terribly sick. Haven't seen it used.
        DisneyTwins
        Since May 2003

Comment

Originally posted by zippythesquirrel View Post
          I think this was the original design for RSR.
          Yeah looks kind of similar to the patent Disney filed for a RSR prototype before they decided to use Test Track ride system. This type of double car ride system could be pretty cool if done properly. The possibilities for a ride using a ride system like this are endless. If it was used as a dark ride style system, it could be used to give guests more interaction with the ride (TSMM using a system similar to this and allows more guests to interact at the same time by pointing the guests towards two separate screens). It could also have a false wall which would allow guests to experience two separate show scenes but using only one ride vehicle. It could be cool, but I'm pretty sure this is just a RSR early patent.
          Check out my Disney inspired creations.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110319393135337100862

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X