Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Fantasyland Grand Opening Set For December 6th!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sbk1234
    replied
    Re: New Fantasyland Grand Opening Set For December 6th!

I'm actually excited about this, even though it will be years before I have a chance to see it.

Leave a comment:

• ttintagel
    replied

I REALLY hope I can catch some soft openings when I'm there 11/27-12/3.

Tightrope Minnie should have a parasol like the girl in the Haunted Mansion portrait.

Leave a comment:

• tofubeast
    replied

I'm excited. I will be there just a few days after the official opening. I think the theme'ing looks fabulous and look forward to seeing it all with my own eyes. I'm also hoping to get an ADR at Be Our Guest.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco21
    replied

Exciting... well the rides are exciting the use of a giant tent just to house character meet and greets is stupid IMO. Why not have a actual Disney circus show? Even if it was just small it would be better than a M&G. Honestly though I've ridden TLM in DCA, I don't ever eat at table service restaurants, I hate M&G's, Great Goofini is exactly the same as Barnstormer, Dumbo is still just a spinner even if there is two of them, and, although its better than nothing, the Casey Junior play area is meh. The only part of this expansion that really has me excited doesn't open until 2014 and thats just another junior coaster.

Leave a comment:

• New Fantasyland Grand Opening Set For December 6th!

New Fantasyland expansion at Magic Kingdom Park

Gallery

All in the Details: A Peek at New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom Park

Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid, Be Our Guest Restaurant, Enchanted Tales with Belle and Bonjour! Village Gifts.
    Previews of these attractions will begin November 19.
    Seven Dwarfs Mine Train in 2014.
    The Storybook Circus section of the New Fantasyland expansion, which includes , the Casey Jr. Splash & Soak Station, and Dumbo the Flying Elephant, opened to guests in July.
    How soon will you visit? And which New Fantasyland attraction are you most excited to experience?

Storybook Circus at Magic Kingdom Park!
    New Fantasyland
    Gallery

Once inside the tent, guests have two options: Join a line that leads to Minnie Magnifique (Minnie Mouse as a circus star) and Madame Daisy Fortuna (Daisy Duck as a fortuneteller), or head to see The Great Goofini (Goofy as a daredevil stunt pilot) and The Astounding Donaldo (Donald Duck as a snake charmer).
    In case you were wondering, Mickey Mouse will continue to greet guests in his current location at Town Square Theater on Main Street, U.S.A. And as usual, all entertainment is subject to change.
    Which character are you most excited to meet? Tell us in the comments section below!

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X