Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New video of Luminere and new detailed views of Be our Guest and inside TLM

Originally posted by chesirecat View Post
    The problem with Lumiere is:

1. The project light looks "too blue".
    2. The projection light doesn't fill out the whole candle, and thus you get a "seam" between the face part of the candle and the rest of it.
    Both problems exaggerated with a CCD camera. The white balance and metering. Look at Leota's floating head and Buzz.. both have the similar cool temperature. That's why I think it's just very exaggerated in what we see right now.
    Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
    Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Originally posted by sleepyjeff
    Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

Comment

Am I the only one concerned with having three castles so close together? I mean what if Prince Eric decides that he wants Fantasyland all to himself and lays siege on the other two? The beast's castle does have a tactical advantage by being up on a mountain like that but I think it will fall easy easy dur to the fact that it is guarded by furniture. The real worry is Cinderella's castle a battle there may decimate the entire Fantasyland...
      He felt like his life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
      follow us on Twitter! @MickeyMutineers
      DisregardListen to our podcast on iTunes!

Comment

What was up with the music? Anyway, everything looks great (aside from Lumierre, but I'm sure they'll show him some love before opening.) Can't wait to see it all in December.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X