Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video New video of Luminere and new detailed views of Be our Guest and inside TLM

From WDWNews Today...

On the heels of the FLE opening date announcement, we have new backstage tour videos that includes the AAs in Be Our Guest, including Luminere, and the Wardrobe... views of the resturant we haven't seen yet.. the portal to the library in Belles... the queue of TLM.. and several views inside Gaston's..

Enjoy!

Re: New video of Luminere and new detailed views of Be our Guest and inside TLM

With each passing week, it appears to this outsider that the Imagineers may have hit this one out of the ball park.
    "Get up. Get up! Get outta here!!" - Bob Uecker

Comment

Originally posted by MickeysImagination View Post
      With each passing week, it appears to this outsider that the Imagineers may have hit this one out of the ball park.
      I very much agree! I am so looking forward to our trip in December to experience the FLE.

Comment

Hopefully Luminere looks a lot better in person and better lighting. That projection is pretty poorly hidden. Gastons looks like it will be a nice environment, as well as Be Our Guest. As long as they keep BoG a non-character location, it could prove to be one of the most popular locations on property.

Comment

I think everything looks great. So much detail. Definitely better than Cars Land. WDI keeps on topping itself. Wonder what Shanghai Disneyland and Avatar Land will look like at this rate.

However, I was disappointed with the loading for the Little Mermaid. It looks cheap and simple just like the one at DCA. For some reason, I thought I remember seeing a concept are where they were going to add some depth to the loading and the painting was supposed to be far away from the loading, not right on top of it. Also, the name of the attraction should just be shortened to Journey of the Little Mermaid or even Under the Sea. Do we really need both?

Other than that, everything looks really good.

Comment

wow I am REALLY excited for this

Comment

I'm not a fan of the projections for the faces on animatronics. Everything else looks great.
              It bothers me when people selectively edit quotes to support whatever point they are trying to prove.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm soo excited and I'm happy to see the wardrobe!!!! New Fantasyland is very much welcome in my book
                Enter into new Frontiers of Fantasy....... Today.......... Tomorrow.................Forever.........

Comment

Aw, the video was taken down. So sad! Guess I will just have to wait and see the new fabulousness with my own eyes. <3
                  <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

Comment

Some stills from the video are here

VIDEO: Go Inside Enchanted Tales, Gaston’s Tavern, Be Our Guest Restaurant, & Journey of the Little Mermaid in New Fantasyland! | WDW News Today

Comment

I didn't get to see the video but the Lumierre still shot looks horrible.. The buzz lightyear face method?

I thought that Parade of Dreams' Lumierre animatronic was an especially good one(WDW had tried an animatronic before for the 25th parade that I didn't like so much)., LED flames and all, and would've liked to see that style utilized.

Comment

Didn't Disney post that video? If they did, their video was taken down from their own copyright claim.
                        DisneyTwins
                        Since May 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Disneytwins View Post
                          Didn't Disney post that video? If they did, their video was taken down from their own copyright claim.
                          It was a disney produced video.. but hosted on youtube by wdwnewtoday

I believe this was the video shared with CMs

Comment

Oh I see.
                            DisneyTwins
                            Since May 2003

Comment

Luminere looks really bad.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X