X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DreamfinderFigment
    replied
    Re: Epcot 30th Anniversary FREE MiceQuest - September 29th, 2012

Sigh... I sure do want Journey into Imagination brought back. No I'm not talking about Journey into Your Imagination (2000-2002) or Journey into Imagination with Figment. No I mean Journey into Imagiation (1982-2000). The one where Dreamfinder and Figment journey through imagination with the fun,joyful,and amazing ride,music,voices,ad animatronics. I'm a big fan of Dreamfinder and Figment but have never been to Epcot. I became a fan ever since I saw Journey Into Imagination: The Ultimate Tribute and darn it I want to see the original with updated animatronics and effects,and restored audio. I'm tired of the new version they have now. Who else agrees? The original was the best Disney attraction ever.

Leave a comment:

• Dustysage
    replied
    Re: Epcot 30th Anniversary FREE MiceQuest - September 29th, 2012

Can't wait for this event. So much fun to be headed back to Epcot for a MiceChat event!

And don't forget we are holding a Sip & Nibble at the Epcot Food and Wine festival the next day (Sept 30th), here's the link: Sip & Nibble around the world
    Last edited by Dustysage; 09-04-2012, 03:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Epcot 30th Anniversary FREE MiceQuest - September 29th, 2012

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING FUN TO DO AT EPCOT?

The MiceChat crew will be invading EPCOT the weekend of September 29th and are holding a series of fun events for all to enjoy and be a part of. One in particular is free! Yes, that's right, FREE
    (admission into EPCOT not included of course)

Join MiceChat's Kevin Yee and the Communicore Weekly crew for a FREE fun-filled scavenger hunt game celebrating Epcot's 30th Anniversary. The Quest, designed by Kevin Yee, is fun for the whole family and will take place on the Mexico side of World Showcase from 3:30pm until 6:30pm on September 29th, 2012. Create a team of 1-4 people, and compete for the title of biggest Epcot geek. Fun prizes will be awarded to the winning teams.

Register here so we can prepare your team materials in advance. This helps us run a smooth event. We appreciate your help in sharing the news about this free and fun tribute to Epcot. Invite your friends and family and have them sign up here!

Last edited by Dustysage; 09-04-2012, 03:40 PM.

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X