X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charity
    replied
    Re: Question about SOARIN'

Oh thank you for the tip!! I was in the 2nd row before and felt like i was flying. I can always close my eyes I guess. I can't do roller coasters at all but I hope I can brave sorain' again! Thank you!!!

Originally posted by PSUMark View Post
    Row 3 (in the back) is the lowest to the ground. The closer to the screen you are when on the ground, the higher up you'll be when you start "flying."

Leave a comment:

• PSUMark
    replied
    Re: Question about SOARIN'

Row 3 (in the back) is the lowest to the ground. The closer to the screen you are when on the ground, the higher up you'll be when you start "flying."

Leave a comment:

• charity
    started a topic [Question] Question about SOARIN'

Question about SOARIN'

I've been on Soarin' once before and we were in the middle row. When we got there we were sent to que on the left side - and we were in row 2. I know it's a tame ride - and pretty awesome. Yet I have a tiny fear of heights. And I was wondering which row is the lowest to the ground? I didn't know if row 1 goes higher up and row 3 is lower to the ground or vice versa? I know this seems so silly but if I can figure it out then next time we go I want to try and get in the right line.
    Thanks

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X