This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] "1st time" and "anniversary" buttons

are there "1st time" and "anniversary" buttons in WDW like in Disneyland?

Where can i get them (MK)? TTC?

Thanks in A.

Re: "1st time" and "anniversary" buttons

The easiest place to get them is at Customer Service in the Parks. City Hall in MK frequently has a cart out front with a cast member.

Comment

Originally posted by GraceysGirl View Post
      The easiest place to get them is at Customer Service in the Parks. City Hall in MK frequently has a cart out front with a cast member.

Comment

There is a hat shop attached to the Confectionery, which is on the right side of the street heading towards the castle. It's right on the corner where the entrance circle becomes the street. If they don't have it on the left right across from the Confectionery is the Emporium. They have hats as well. The Emporium is huge though so I'd ask rather than wander around.

Comment

Originally posted by GraceysGirl View Post
          There is a hat shop attached to the Confectionery, which is on the right side of the street heading towards the castle. It's right on the corner where the entrance circle becomes the street. If they don't have it on the left right across from the Confectionery is the Emporium. They have hats as well. The Emporium is huge though so I'd ask rather than wander around.
          Thanks again

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X