Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

International Program Interview

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] International Program Interview

So i'm a young Canadian who has always had a love for Disneyland. I have been on these boards for YEARS. I have dreamed of working in the parks, with no clue of how to go about it.. When suddenly the international program came to light.. So I applied long ago...

I received an email this morning stating that I have a PHONE INTERVIEW next week! I am thrilled beyond belief! Has anyone on these boards done the program? What is your recommendation? As well, what is your experience with this program? Who knows.. I may be working the summer in Florida!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

Re: International Program Interview

I don't really have any advise for you, but more of a question... how long did it take from the initial contact to this point?

Comment

I applied in August I believe

~

Comment

My big news:

I've been moved on to the final round! I have an in person interview in January! Have to fly to Montreal for it, but so excited! This Canadian has a high possibility of living in Florida over the summer and working at Disney World!! If this happens, I expect all you WDW CM's to message me, as well as any MiceChatters! I will need some friends if I'm to move thousands of miles.

~

Comment

Good luck to you on your endeavor. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.
          BarbaraAnn

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X