Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the Saxophone Four still play on Main Street?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Does the Saxophone Four still play on Main Street?

I was just watching a few videos of the new Giggle Gang in Storybook Circus and coming from a former clown phobic I love their act. I also loved how the sax band is dressed as a tribute to the Firehouse Five Plus two white suspenders, blue ties and all. I'm just curious if the sax band still does the show with the Main Street citizens? I love that show too.

See ya walkin' right down the middle of o'l Main Street USA

"THAT'S R
    IGHT CARNEGIE STEEL BUILT THIS PLACE"!!!!!

Re: Does the Saxophone Four still play on Main Street?

Originally posted by SparkChaser View Post
    I was just watching a few videos of the new Giggle Gang in Storybook Circus and coming from a former clown phobic I love their act. I also loved how the sax band is dressed as a tribute to the Firehouse Five Plus two white suspenders, blue ties and all. I'm just curious if the sax band still does the show with the Main Street citizens? I love that show too.

I'm pretty sure I saw them when we were there the first week on Nov.

Comment

Re: Does the Saxophone Four still play on Main Street?

Originally posted by SparkChaser View Post

Yes, the Toon Town Tooters are still there. Naturally, their name has changed. They can now be found exclusively in Fantasyalnd performing classic fairytale songs in their royal attire.
      Author of MiceChat Column:

View all Mice Munchies.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X