This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spending an Entire Year at WDW

This 19-year-old guy just started a year-long trip to WDW. Check this out: http://www.jupelo19.com/index2.html

It's cool. He's got a live web cam apparently attached to a hat, plus a daily blog.
    disneyphile@gmail.com

Re: Spending an Entire Year at WDW

What I want to know is what Disney feels about him riding rides with the thing on his head. LOL

Comment

Too fun!! This should be entertaining......................

but not as entertaining as your wedding blog DP!!

It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

Comment

I heard about this from a friend of mine who posts on another board. Apparently this guy joined the other board and made a lot of posts about his trip that made him seem like a total kook. Now that you've provided a link to him I'll have to give it a look for myself.

Comment

My god how does one get the money to go to WDW every day for a year? Anyone want to sponsor me?

Comment

Wow, Kid had Three businesses before he was 15? Sheesh I have to find out what he did.
            1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

he only goes 6 days out of each week.....

ONLY!! :lmao:

Comment

It's not live. From his details page:

You may notice that if you refresh Jupelo19.com's homepage, the image usually changes. And that if you keep refreshing the homepage, it begins to feel a little bit like you're actually moving through Walt Disney World. That's because you are, but you're doing it in front of your computer. But it's not live.

You see, I fly down to WDW every week (usually for about 6 days - I like to get 1 day at home), stay in a Disney hotel, go to the parks, ride the rides, watch the shows, shop in the stores, eat in the restaurants, etc. In other words, if you can do it at WDW, you'll eventually see me do it on this site. And I chronicle almost every second of my days via lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of photos

Also the way he has you constantly refreshing the page to see new images is a bit suspicious. It feels like he is trying to drive up the number of page views. Do any of the ads on his page pay him based on views?

Ps.. Oh and if that camera is "on his hat" this guy must be a midget.
                Last edited by Moonliner; 01-12-2006, 09:57 AM.
                "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

Comment

"On a hat" was just my perspective of it - I'm not sure where his camera's located.

But anyway, the website's amusing.
                  disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by tloolgb
                    My god how does one get the money to go to WDW every day for a year? Anyone want to sponsor me?
                    Buy an AP. I go to WDW at least 10 times a month.

Comment

Ten times a month<6 days a week....I think an AP still lets you do that though, other than blackout dates.

Comment

I have no blackout days in my AP. I didn't realize there were other APs at WDW with blackout days..

Comment

Maybe there aren't. I just thought I saw mention of blackout dates in another thread...

Comment

No blackout days on my AP either.

Comment

No, the really amazing this is that he FLIES down each week and stays in a Disney hotel for 6 days.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X