This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] meal plans & annual passes

My husband and I recently relocated back to Florida :yea:. We are looking at getting annual passes to WDW. Does anyone have any advise (or is it possible) to buy a meal plan for extended weekends / mini vacations to WDW with already having an annual pass.

Someone had told us that we would have to at least by a MYW pass in order to purchase the meal plan????

Thanks,
    missymouse

Re: meal plans & annual passes

Well you could but to make a meal plan, called a Disney Dining Plan, worthwile you have to use all the meal entitlements and use them on the higher priced items. Otherwise you don't save money, you loose money.

With a WDW AP you get a few meal discounts, limited locations offer them. With a WDW AP you can buy a Tables in Wonderland Card at a discout which saves more money at more places and discounts alcohol too.

Tables In Wonderland
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

I would go for the Tables in Wonderland as swampymarsh suggests. We have had it for several years and feel it pays for itself

Comment

Thanks for the info....will check it out

Comment

So if I plan to go for a week and have an annual pass should I get a tables in wonderland card or go for the disney dining plan?

Comment

Originally posted by disneyfn View Post
            So if I plan to go for a week and have an annual pass should I get a tables in wonderland card or go for the disney dining plan?

TIW card for sure. After rereading the original post, I see it meant using a Disney Dining Plan. Those are only available with travel packages.

A TIW card is better than AP discounts in most cases. If you plan to do a TS every now and then the savings will add up and cover the $100 cost. If you drink, it saves a lot more too.
            Be Cool Stay in School!
            Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X