X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News A Pirateís Adventure: Treasures of the Seven Seas to Debute in Spring

From the Disney Parks Blog:

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...k-this-spring/Disney Parks BlogMagic Kingdom Park this spring. (And check out this great artist rendering that our friends at Walt Disney Imagineering just shared with us!)
    Met Anna and Elsa over 1100 times and not afraid to admit it. Just let it go

My YouTube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/ThomasTheImagineer

Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by goofy donald View Post
        while this is a great upgrade over the jungle cruise mini-boat area that used to exist;

2) umm so is adventureland now just pirates land? it used to have elements of the jungle, polynesian, Caribbean, and the middle east, now their just pushing out pirates more and more in recent years. they cant live on the success of that franchise for forever.
        GREAT Point actually. So if it is "Pirate Land" can we get Aladdins Magic Carpet removed please! Because now there are 3 Spinners at MK.. Unless they are going build a dueling Carpets, like the dueling dumbos.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KingEric View Post
            GREAT Point actually. So if it is "Pirate Land" can we get Aladdins Magic Carpet removed please! Because now there are 3 Spinners at MK.. Unless they are going build a dueling Carpets, like the dueling dumbos.
            regardless of that they should take out the flying carpets. it was a bad idea in the first place with dumbo and astro orbiter already existing and a half-a**ed attempt to incorporate Aladdin into the parks. they should tear it down so people can actually walk through Adventureland again and instead have a little open air amphitheater hosting a telling of Aladdin's story in place of the sunshine tree terrace which has been rotting or meet and greeting for the past couple decades. that way they could bring back the arabian market that used to be there and incorporate the mini-theater into that design and people can still actually walk places. boom, we have a unique experience, a character/movie tie in for synergy, increased retail space, and happier guests that can move faster through a previously cluttered area to spend more money other places. seems like a win-win to me...

Comment

Comment

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing" -Walt Disney

Comment

It bothers me when people selectively edit quotes to support whatever point they are trying to prove.
                  sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dapper Dan View Post
                      My first thought was: another game? My second thought was: Is that cannon shooting at the Swiss Family Treehouse? That's on the complete opposite side of the land from Caribbean Plaza. This doesn't make any sense.
                      Umm wasn't there Pirates in Swiss Family Robinson?
                      Little and broken, but still good.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X