Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tinker Bell & friends at 1900 Park Faire (unconfirmed, possibly a rumor)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tinker Bell & friends at 1900 Park Faire (unconfirmed, possibly a rumor)

Word is going around the Internet, on forums from various Disney websites such as WDWMagic and InterCOT, that 1900 Park Fare will change characters to include Tinker Belle, coming in the spring of 2006! :cgrin: :cgrin: :cgrin: :yea: :cwink:

However, this is VERY unconfirmed, and very likely is just a rumor. Also, I have heard conflicting reports about which meal she will appear, having heard breakfast from one source, dinner from another.

Anyone heard about this? If so, do you have any first hand info? :c???:

Re: Tinker Bell & friends at 1900 Park Faire (unconfirmed, possibly a rumor)

How can Tinker Bell be at the breakfast, she is only 2 inches (at the most) tall? I'd be affraid that she would be mistaken for a fly and get swatted, or worse be attracted to the blue fly light and get stuck in the fly paper.

Comment

Originally posted by gwbeachjr
      How can Tinker Bell be at the breakfast, she is only 2 inches (at the most) tall? I'd be affraid that she would be mistaken for a fly and get swatted, or worse be attracted to the blue fly light and get stuck in the fly paper.
      She is magical, and can change size? Disneyland has her on the train during the parade...

Comment

Bingo... Tink is big. Get used to it. LOL Mickey does the same thing.

Comment

I always thought Mickey was just a giant mouse, anything is possible I mean he does talk

Comment

Mickey is a large mouse... but the size of him in the parks is huge compared to what he is supposed to be.

Comment

just kill the magic i'm paid to preserve!!! lol
              Last edited by gwbeachjr; 01-16-2006, 04:51 PM.

Comment

I like Tinker Bell as a small pixey. I don't like the idea of her being so large. Also, remember that Tink had a veeerrry tight fitting dress on that was very high on the leg. Having a full size person dressed that way does not seem very Disney...
                Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Comment

Originally posted by JiminyCricketFan
                  I like Tinker Bell as a small pixey. I don't like the idea of her being so large. Also, remember that Tink had a veeerrry tight fitting dress on that was very high on the leg. Having a full size person dressed that way does not seem very Disney...
                  Parade of Dreams...
                  besides, tight fitting aint bad... as long as she is wearing a body suit like Ariel usually does.

Comment

Maybe she drank some of Alice's drinks?

Either way I hope this is true, she's my 2nd favorite :lol: character and I would LOVE her autograph. LOL

Comment

Hmmmm. I say no. At least, my emotions do.

I kind of like Tinker Bell as that mythical figure you only see during the fireworks show, that customers don't see up close and only a few CMs do. There's something unique about that and DL had it for years until the tradition was broken with the parade.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X