• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • redrhino54
    Junker
    • Oct 2008

[Question] Sorcerers Game

I was wondering if anyone knew how many differant cards there are to the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom game, and if its still going on . I saw a video on youtube by the "see you real soon" couple, and it looks kinda fun for kids. Thanks !
  • MickeyM
    MiceChatter
    • May 2008

Re: Sorcerers Game

Originally posted by redrhino54 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone knew how many differant cards there are to the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom game, and if its still going on . I saw a video on youtube by the "see you real soon" couple, and it looks kinda fun for kids. Thanks !
    Yes, it is still going on and has become a permanent game at the Magic Kingdom. There are currently 70 cards available to play with.

Comment

• redrhino54
      Junker
      • Oct 2008

Cool, Thanks !!

Comment

• aimster
        Waiting for my E-Ticket

• May 2005

I was at MK yesterday and the portal in Frontierland by Country Bear Jamboree was broken. It was stuck on the "CAST YOUR SPELL" screen from a previous user and it wouldn't work even if you held up a spell card or tried to use your portal key to try to start over. I did let the CMs working at the Fire Station know about it, so hopefully they got it fixed.

Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom is fun, but some portals are difficult to get access to... for example one in Adventureland that's in the Tortuga Tavern restaurant. If the restaurant is not open, that portal is closed. Annoying if you're doing the quest in Adventureland and you need to use that portal to continue.

Comment

• joanna71985
          Characters are my friends
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by aimster View Post
          Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom is fun, but some portals are difficult to get access to... for example one in Adventureland that's in the Tortuga Tavern restaurant. If the restaurant is not open, that portal is closed. Annoying if you're doing the quest in Adventureland and you need to use that portal to continue.
          Not always. I've been able to get in there when the restaurant wasn't open before
          Many as a kid (1986-1998)Aug 98- Port OrleansMarch 03- Jr Band Trip (offsite)Aug 03- Port OrleansJan 12-Aug 5, 05- CP (CS)Jan 1-5, 06- AS Sports (Solo Trip)May 24, 06 to Jan 5, 07- CP (CS)Jan 31-Feb 3, 07- offsite (solo trip)March 1-3, 2007- Dad + Me (offsite)May 16-Aug 10, 07- CP (CS)Aug 10-12, 07- GF/P&PMay 21-Aug 15, 08- CP (PC)Aug 15-18, 08- AKLMarch 25-29, 09 (off-site)Aug 10, 09-Jan 2, 10- CP (CS)Jan 3-May 14, 2010- CP (CS)Feb 12-16, 2012: DCL DreamOct 20-27, 2012: DCL Fantasy (East)Sept 8-12, 2013: DCL DreamJan 20-24, 2014: DCL MagicFeb 17/18, 2015 AS Music

Jan 12- Aug 5, 2005- Fantasyland Merchandise
          May 24, 2006 to Jan 5, 2007- Character Attendant
          May 16- Aug 10, 2007- Epcot WS Custodial/Seasonal CA
          May 21- July 5, 2008: Casey's (QSFB); July 6-Aug 15, 2008: character attendant
          Aug 10, 2009-Jan 2, 2010: Toy Story Mania
          Jan 3-May 14, 2010: Great Movie Ride
          May 16, 2010~ Fulltime

Comment

• mess98
            Program
            • Jul 2011

I went in October and when I was met with a "broken" portal... the CM would just skip it for me. Sure, you're missing a little plot... but better than waiting around for hours.

Comment

• aimster
              Waiting for my E-Ticket

• May 2005

Originally posted by mess98 View Post
              I went in October and when I was met with a "broken" portal... the CM would just skip it for me. Sure, you're missing a little plot... but better than waiting around for hours.
              I couldn't even START my Frontierland quest because of that broken portal I encountered on Sunday. Next time I'm there hopefully it'll be working again.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X